I have seen many of the people vomit during travelling why they do so? Even my wife and daughter whenever we go for some long drive they both start vomiting in the way.Its really irritating to see someone doing it when you are sitting behind someone in the bus who does it frequently all the way whole journey gets spoiled. :evil: What do you say? :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This happens with who are not used to travelling much. The same was the case with my wife and daughter but later while daughter started going by bus to her school, she got rid of this. My wife is also better after going through many long trips by car. Bus may still make her feel vomiting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes they donot go much and do travelling but i have seen one of my friend who travells a lot but still vomit sometimes while travelling. :blink:
This condition is called as motion sickness. It is due to disturbance in the visual perception and in our ear during travel in car or sea. This leads to the feeling of nausea and vomiting.
Myself suffering from the same problem and i think it happens due to the smell of petrol/diesel......When i travel first i take avil medicine ....
My mother though won't vomit, she feels dizziness and her bp raises if she travels by car or bus. Train, no problem. She doesn't have the habit of travelling much. Most time, she is at home. Sometimes, she intake tablets before travelling

Meera sandhu
ya several people have several problem and before travelling they do same thing as they take tablets,............
This condition is called as motion sickness. It is due to disturbance in the visual perception and in our ear during travel in car or sea. This leads to the feeling of nausea and vomiting.

She never feels this while traveling by air or on two wheeler but all other surface travel make her sick.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

my aunt has this problem.but if you take elaichi then you will feel better.even sometimes my mother feels so when travelling in hilly areas but she prefer to sleep rather than looking outside..

a.s.
Hey that's great idea Baby but then she miss the beauty of that place.....
In journey due to the movement of the vehicles people will uneasy and sometimes they vomit. I suggest a tip is when they are in travelling it is good to take light food or without food they should travel. or they should smell lemon or they should keep polo like mint chocolates in their mouth. all these tips will remove vomiting feeling and vomiting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.