Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am uploading an Essay written by a candidate appearing for IAS exams ...This was published in a Marathi daily newspaper called LokSatta..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8168]}

I really can't believe that it was written by an aspiring IAS candidate!

Exactly ! it just goes to show how the standard is...pathetic, since they will be directly dealing with the running of our nation :huh:

If this is not fabricated item then this should not worry you because the person who wrote this has no chance to be selected.

Apparently it is not fabricated, I have had this with me since 4 or 5 years and sent it across to most of my friends and we have a good laugh over it ! The name of the person who wrote this essay is Mr. Mahesh Pandey (candidate, UPSC-IAS Exams)..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Got this from Readers digest ...

Having had a tough day with everything going wrong , having woken up late ,the children being difficult and the missed school van made me overlook all the mess in the kitchen and the dining hall and rush out to my work spot.
Once there , I settled in and got busy with my work.

My Mamma called me to say that she was in the vicinity of my home visiting her friends who lived in the same area, and would like to go to my place for a restful afternoon before going to her own place which is on the outskirts of the city.She did this often when she came to the city and carried a spare key to our front door.Mamma is a very organised eprson who hates clutter and uncleared mess!

When I reached home in the evening a note left on the table greeted me !
It simply said ..
I came
I saw
and
I left...

I think we should be active in our work. We should keep our things clean and should not mess up with the things.

Want to make each day Accountable

Got this from Readers digest ...

Having had a tough day with everything going wrong , having woken up late ,the children being difficult and the missed school van made me overlook all the mess in the kitchen and the dining hall and rush out to my work spot.
Once there , I settled in and got busy with my work.

My Mamma called me to say that she was in the vicinity of my home visiting her friends who lived in the same area, and would like to go to my place for a restful afternoon before going to her own place which is on the outskirts of the city.She did this often when she came to the city and carried a spare key to our front door.Mamma is a very organised eprson who hates clutter and uncleared mess!

When I reached home in the evening a note left on the table greeted me !
It simply said ..
I came
I saw
and
I left...

I think we should be active in our work. We should keep our things clean and should not mess up with the things.

LOL>>>LOL...Yes I agree ! that is the gist :cheer: :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My friend asked to another friend. Why today you are coming in ordinary dress? then he said

"Normal is Formal"

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
My friend asked to another friend. Why today you are coming in ordinary dress? then he said

"Normal is Formal"

Or had it been 'formal is normal in some cases' -was that wrong?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

After the church service , a little boy told the pastor... "When I grow up, I'm going to give you some money."
"Well, thank you," the pastor replied, " but why?" ...
"Because my daddy says you're one of the poorest preachers we've ever had." :laugh: B)

My friend sister name is VENDA[in Tamil Venda means don't need]. Her parents put the name because they don't need the girl child again.

Once her another friend asked what is your sister name. She said VENDA. But her friend misunderstanding this and said. I Just asking your sister name only na.. Why u don't wish to tell. She said like that. After she is explaining that friend realize her sister name is VENDA.

My friend sister name is VENDA[in Tamil Venda means don't need]. Her parents put the name because they don't need the girl child again.

Once her another friend asked what is your sister name. She said VENDA. But her friend misunderstanding this and said. I Just asking your sister name only na.. Why u don't wish to tell. She said like that. After she is explaining that friend realize her sister name is VENDA.

LOL :laugh: , in a way it is sad isnt it, that the parents feel that way about female children.Dont know who to blame the society which has made them feel that way or them...

LOL :laugh: , in a way it is sad isnt it, that the parents feel that way about female children.Dont know who to blame the society which has made them feel that way or them...

But nowadays all are changing. Some parents really need girl child. Because girl child is so affectionate and loving and caring.

We do lots of silly deeds right from our childhood till we become matured. It is funny. My life is full of funny events. I believe in living life whole heartedly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.