Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We do lots of silly deeds right from our childhood till we become matured. It is funny. My life is full of funny events. I believe in living life whole heartedly.

Thats very true, life has many twists and turns and we can see a lot of humor in everyday happenings, why even here there is a lot of drama and side shows taking place, most of which are hilarious ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Life is full of fun if we only can see the humorous part of it but we mostly take those moments with different outlook.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

People have their own way of looking at things, some like to be subtle and do their work , whereas some like to pat their own backs all the time, we have to take everything with a pinch of salt and have a hearty laugh !!! ;) :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wonderfull said usha, Really i liked your way of expressing about the humour.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wonderfull said usha, Really i liked your way of expressing about the humour.

Thanks a lot sarala for appreciating !.... :)

Reviving this humor thread...
A JOKE ...Really really FUNNY !!! :):)

While a preacher was trying to raise money for his parish, he found out there was a great deal of money to be made in the horse racing business. To his dismay, he discovered at the horse auction that the prices of horses were too steep and all he could afford was a donkey, which he bought. Determined to make money for his parish, he entered his donkey in a race and to everyone's surprise finished third.
The next day, the newspaper headline read: PREACHER'S ASS SHOWS !!

The following week the preacher again entered the race and this time won!
The newspaper headline read: PREACHER'S ASS OUT IN FRONT !!!

Annoyed by this kind of publicity, the preacher's Bishop suggested that the preacher not continue this activity.
The headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PREACHER'S ASS !!!

After reading the paper the Bishop gets angry and demanded that the preacher get rid of the donkey. The preacher gave the donkey to a Nun in the local convent.
The headlines read: NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN !!!!

When he recovered from the shock, the Bishop ordered the nun to sell the donkey.
When it was discovered that the Nun sold the donkey to a farmer for $10.00
The Final headline read: NUN PEDDLES ASS FOR TEN BUCKS !!!! :huh:

Here is a school Joke.
Mr Harris, the 3rd grade teacher asked, 'George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Iris, do you know why his father didn't punish him?'

Iris replied, 'Because George still had the axe in his hand?'
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Adding one more...

Strange grants given

The following is supposedly a true story appearing in a newspaper.....

LOS ANGELES TIMES, September 14:

According to a database maintained by Academic Guidance Services, there are 3,000 scholarships earmarked for golf caddies, newspaper carriers, glee clubbers, and band members.

Juanita College in Pennsylvania gives grants to needy left-handers.

Parents whose children were born on June 12, 1979 can plan ahead to apply for a scholarship to the Rochester Institute of Technology in honor of the school's 150th anniversary.

Bucknell University gives grants to students who do not use alcohol, tobacco, or narcotics and don't engage in strenuous activities.

A judge in Seattle uses the fines he collects from prostitutes to finance scholarships for their reformed sisters who want to return to school.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.