Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice add posted

I wish more people added on, it is good to forget all our worries and laugh once in a while , either at ourselves or at the world in general :)

And the one -when an Asian woman was told by an English doctor that she had a stroke of son thought she was suffering from sun-stroke. :laugh:

LOL, the misunderstandings caused ...

Adding one more...

The two thousand member Baptist church was filled to overflowing capacity one Sunday morning. The preacher was ready to start the sermon when two men, dressed in long black coats and black hats entered thru the rear of the church.

One of the two men walked to the middle of the church while the other stayed at the back of the church. They both then reached under their coats and withdrew automatic weapons.

The one in the middle announced, "Everyone willing to take a bullet for Jesus stay in your seats!"

Naturally, the pews emptied, followed by the choir. The deacons ran out the door, followed by the choir director and the assistant pastor.

After a few moments, there were about twenty people left sitting in the church. The preacher was holding steady in the pulpit.

The men put their weapons away and said, gently, to the preacher, "All right, pastor, the hypocrites are gone now. You may begin the service."

So funny and so very appropriate!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes kalyani :) It is amazing how people come up with such brilliant humor !

So far as I believe, such actions should be carried out in real life to flush out all the hypocrites! :evil:

very true kalyani, but they know all the tricks !

adding some more..

The height of hypocrisy - Indian Politicians

On the one hand we talk about a democratic system , but today politics and the country is being run by a few who think that politics is 'family business'.This was apparent when Robert Vadra rode on his bike along with his two children ( teach them young ?) to show and advertise his political ambitions...
Apparently he is supposed to have said " I am here for the family. Politics is the family business in a way. It is now Rahul’s time, then Priyanka’s time will come and later other members of the family will come " . :ohmy: ;) :angry: Honestly ,where is this leading to ?

Its only leading to total bankruptcy of our country and cellars full of money for their family!! :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Isn't it one big joke when they say - stay away from cast system and they begin calculating heads based on casts while an election is announced!!

Go for filling out any form in any institute government or private
your name comes later but cast first even surname later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nice add posted

I wish more people added on, it is good to forget all our worries and laugh once in a while , either at ourselves or at the world in general :)

And the one -when an Asian woman was told by an English doctor that she had a stroke of son thought she was suffering from sun-stroke. :laugh:

Adding one more...

The two thousand member Baptist church was filled to overflowing capacity one Sunday morning. The preacher was ready to start the sermon when two men, dressed in long black coats and black hats entered thru the rear of the church.

One of the two men walked to the middle of the church while the other stayed at the back of the church. They both then reached under their coats and withdrew automatic weapons.

The one in the middle announced, "Everyone willing to take a bullet for Jesus stay in your seats!"

Naturally, the pews emptied, followed by the choir. The deacons ran out the door, followed by the choir director and the assistant pastor.

After a few moments, there were about twenty people left sitting in the church. The preacher was holding steady in the pulpit.

The men put their weapons away and said, gently, to the preacher, "All right, pastor, the hypocrites are gone now. You may begin the service."

So far as I believe, such actions should be carried out in real life to flush out all the hypocrites! :evil:

adding some more..

On the one hand we talk about a democratic system , but today politics and the country is being run by a few who think that politics is 'family business'.This was apparent when Robert Vadra rode on his bike along with his two children ( teach them young ?) to show and advertise his political ambitions...
Apparently he is supposed to have said " I am here for the family. Politics is the family business in a way. It is now Rahul’s time, then Priyanka’s time will come and later other members of the family will come " . :ohmy: ;) :angry: Honestly ,where is this leading to ?

Its only leading to total bankruptcy of our country and cellars full of money for their family!! :angry: :angry:

Exactly ! The Swiss bank vaults must be overflowing ! :dry:

"Isn't it one big joke when they say - stay away from cast system and they begin calculating heads based on casts while an election is announced!!

your name comes later but cast first even surname later."

Every single thing in India is fought based on caste,look at the dirty politics Yediurappa is playing her in Politics, he wants a Lingayat Chief Minister otherwise his cronies will take back support...Blackmail of the first order ! :angry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice add posted

Adding one more...

adding some more..

"Isn't it one big joke when they say - stay away from cast system and they begin calculating heads based on casts while an election is announced!!

Every single thing in India is fought based on caste,look at the dirty politics Yediurappa is playing her in Politics, he wants a Lingayat Chief Minister otherwise his cronies will take back support...Blackmail of the first order ! :angry:

And he won the battle, what a joke?

Nice add posted

Adding one more...

adding some more..

And he won the battle, what a joke?

Sunil it will not end here, as of now he has got Shettar as CM, but what happens in the future is anybody's guess!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

[quote="usha manohar" post=2

Adding one more...

adding some more..

Every single thing in India is fought based on caste,look at the dirty politics Yediurappa is playing her in Politics, he wants a Lingayat Chief Minister otherwise his cronies will take back support...Blackmail of the first order ! :angry:[/quote]

And he won the battle, what a joke?[/quote]

Sunil it will not end here, as of now he has got Shettar as CM, but what happens in the future is anybody's guess![/quote]

Whatever happens- would happen based on cast system. I wish they stop using surname to reduce some of the evil. Cast should be declared outcast.

I am uploading an Essay written by a candidate appearing for IAS exams ...This was published in a Marathi daily newspaper called LokSatta..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8168]}

I am uploading an Essay written by a candidate appearing for IAS exams ...This was published in a Marathi daily newspaper called LokSatta..

I really can't believe that it was written by an aspiring IAS candidate!

Exactly ! it just goes to show how the standard is...pathetic, since they will be directly dealing with the running of our nation :huh:

Exactly ! it just goes to show how the standard is...pathetic, since they will be directly dealing with the running of our nation :huh:

If this is not fabricated item then this should not worry you because the person who wrote this has no chance to be selected.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.