Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Adding a real life incident that still makes me laugh !

I had gone to attend a house warming ceremony of a relative , the couple work for nationalised banks and had taken a lot of trouble and effort in planning and building what they called a 'perfect house'.
The house was good without being exceptional, but then I like straight lines and simple structures , so I was probably not able to appreciate the many curves and angles the house had.
I was greeted by the couple who were beaming and happy understandably so !I was given a booklet which had the pictures of the house from various angles and also some history and information about the effort that went into it !!!Since I had reached late most of guests had already left and I got full attention from the couple.
I stepped into the hall - 21.5 by 14.5, this came from the husband from behind me LOL, I realised that was the hall measurement .Then as we went up the stairs the wife came up with some more statistics - width 4.1/2 feet :huh: .In fact I got to know the exact details of the house room by room and what material was used and the labor cost etc etc etc .. I also got some advise as to who I should hire and who I should not if I had any intention of building a house in the future, with a final piece of advise - ' the booklet is for you or anyone else to refer to ,as and when you need to build a house'..Getting one house built through an architectural firm seemed to have made them experts on the issue !

They are a nice couple but the whole incident was funny and we all laugh about it !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I had gone to attend a house warming ceremony of a relative , the couple work for nationalised banks and had taken a lot of trouble and effort in planning and building what they called a 'perfect house'.
The house was good without being exceptional, but then I like straight lines and simple structures , so I was probably not able to appreciate the many curves and angles the house had.
I was greeted by the couple who were beaming and happy understandably so !I was given a booklet which had the pictures of the house from various angles and also some history and information about the effort that went into it !!!Since I had reached late most of guests had already left and I got full attention from the couple.
I stepped into the hall - 21.5 by 14.5, this came from the husband from behind me LOL, I realised that was the hall measurement .Then as we went up the stairs the wife came up with some more statistics - width 4.1/2 feet :huh: .In fact I got to know the exact details of the house room by room and what material was used and the labor cost etc etc etc .. I also got some advise as to who I should hire and who I should not if I had any intention of building a house in the future, with a final piece of advise - ' the booklet is for you or anyone else to refer to ,as and when you need to build a house'..Getting one house built through an architectural firm seemed to have made them experts on the issue !

They are a nice couple but the whole incident was funny and we all laugh about it !!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I bet you had the most memorable time that evening! Yes, but people are that way most of the time, especially when they are showing off their new house, new cars and new babies!! They think that you will want to each and every minute detail of what went into those and will insist on telling you all! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I bet you had the most memorable time that evening! Yes, but people are that way most of the time, especially when they are showing off their new house, new cars and new babies!! They think that you will want to each and every minute detail of what went into those and will insist on telling you all! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, yes kalyani, most people live in their own fools paradise little realising that people have enough worries of their own and though I was genuinely interested in seeing the house and wishing them, since she works in the same bank where I have an account , for most people it is more of a formality to attend such a function !,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice jokes usha. Keep on posting this type of jokes to make us happy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Nice add posted

I wish more people added on, it is good to forget all our worries and laugh once in a while , either at ourselves or at the world in general :)

And the one -when an Asian woman was told by an English doctor that she had a stroke of son thought she was suffering from sun-stroke. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nice add posted

I wish more people added on, it is good to forget all our worries and laugh once in a while , either at ourselves or at the world in general :)

And the one -when an Asian woman was told by an English doctor that she had a stroke of son thought she was suffering from sun-stroke. :laugh:

LOL, the misunderstandings caused ...

Adding one more...

The two thousand member Baptist church was filled to overflowing capacity one Sunday morning. The preacher was ready to start the sermon when two men, dressed in long black coats and black hats entered thru the rear of the church.

One of the two men walked to the middle of the church while the other stayed at the back of the church. They both then reached under their coats and withdrew automatic weapons.

The one in the middle announced, "Everyone willing to take a bullet for Jesus stay in your seats!"

Naturally, the pews emptied, followed by the choir. The deacons ran out the door, followed by the choir director and the assistant pastor.

After a few moments, there were about twenty people left sitting in the church. The preacher was holding steady in the pulpit.

The men put their weapons away and said, gently, to the preacher, "All right, pastor, the hypocrites are gone now. You may begin the service."

Nice add posted

Adding one more...

The two thousand member Baptist church was filled to overflowing capacity one Sunday morning. The preacher was ready to start the sermon when two men, dressed in long black coats and black hats entered thru the rear of the church.

One of the two men walked to the middle of the church while the other stayed at the back of the church. They both then reached under their coats and withdrew automatic weapons.

The one in the middle announced, "Everyone willing to take a bullet for Jesus stay in your seats!"

Naturally, the pews emptied, followed by the choir. The deacons ran out the door, followed by the choir director and the assistant pastor.

After a few moments, there were about twenty people left sitting in the church. The preacher was holding steady in the pulpit.

The men put their weapons away and said, gently, to the preacher, "All right, pastor, the hypocrites are gone now. You may begin the service."

So funny and so very appropriate!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice add posted

Adding one more...

Yes kalyani :) It is amazing how people come up with such brilliant humor !

Nice add posted

Adding one more...

So far as I believe, such actions should be carried out in real life to flush out all the hypocrites! :evil:

Nice add posted

Adding one more...

So far as I believe, such actions should be carried out in real life to flush out all the hypocrites! :evil:

very true kalyani, but they know all the tricks !

adding some more..

The height of hypocrisy - Indian Politicians

On the one hand we talk about a democratic system , but today politics and the country is being run by a few who think that politics is 'family business'.This was apparent when Robert Vadra rode on his bike along with his two children ( teach them young ?) to show and advertise his political ambitions...
Apparently he is supposed to have said " I am here for the family. Politics is the family business in a way. It is now Rahul’s time, then Priyanka’s time will come and later other members of the family will come " . :ohmy: ;) :angry: Honestly ,where is this leading to ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.