I always feel that woman are more jealous towards woman and men to men. i.e. Enemy lies in same race and sex!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Do you agree with me?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree about the women, i did not see any men with jealously towards men. I saw men being jealous if he like any girl and the girl has any friend who is boy then men also be jealousy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

B) B) B) yes santhya, may be cause of possessiveness :evil: :evil: :evil:
I agree. Opposite sex attracts and same distracts. However, gay and lesbian are exceptions. Tulsidas, famous Hindi poet wrote in Ram charit manas- "nari ko na bhaye nari ke roopa". (A woman does not appreciate another woman's beauty).

In fact, there is rivalry among men to possess a pretty woman. This also cause fight or even war. According to Urdu proverb, all fight is for 'zar, zoru or zameen' (money, woman or land).

Just like men, there is rivalry among women for getting good male.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I always feel that woman are more jealous towards woman and men to men. i.e. Enemy lies in same race and sex!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Do you agree with me?

Yes i agree with you both are jealous. actually the jealousy is because of colur, success, intelligence, money and etc

a.s.
I agree about the women, i did not see any men with jealously towards men. I saw men being jealous if he like any girl and the girl has any friend who is boy then men also be jealousy

there is jealousy in men also when they see another man with high salary or promotion etc.

a.s.

there is jealousy in men also when they see another man with high salary or promotion etc.

Such jealousy is not gender based. A man may be jealous towards another man or woman in matter like income, promotion, better posting. Same sex jealousy is only for rivalry in love for same person of opposite gender.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes baby you are right, these 2 things make them jealously. I have seen this, as my brother himself has jealousy by these

Really a great discovery :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Its not the discovery, its the reality where mostly happens

Women is more jealous than men. They feel it there is a word before born of girl child first jeolous will come later that girl will born.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.