Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, I have no idea about chethan. Actually chethan is a novel writer as once i saw a book in my brothers hand with chethan name. any way, by seeing ram's post , i got some thoughts in my mind and i have put them in the forums

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can't stop laughing!!! :laugh:

Am saying, it looks similar to Ram Chettan's own poem.
Just turn a page back!

Meera sandhu
Oh sandhya, I felt you are talking about the writer chethan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Love unifies the lover and beloved. They follow no rules among themselves and do what pleases them. The bizarre behavior indulged in may be considered as madness.

I do not like smoking. But my girlfriend wanted to see how I would look while smoking. I followed her wish. This is just a simple instance. There may be more bizarre wishes by any of the two. All is okay among lonely couple.

Your girl friend?
Can you tell a few words about her please? :)

This is more than forty years ago in North East. Now I am at Agra. she was a Christian Tribal and my colleague. She has some strange habits. she would often behave like a small child and demand toffee, toy etc like a child. She would play Ludo.

She was just a friend or......?
What did you often do for her...purchases toffees and toys???? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Love is like a pearl in the ocean. which starts in human mind

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Love unifies the lover and beloved. They follow no rules among themselves and do what pleases them. The bizarre behavior indulged in may be considered as madness.

I do not like smoking. But my girlfriend wanted to see how I would look while smoking. I followed her wish. This is just a simple instance. There may be more bizarre wishes by any of the two. All is okay among lonely couple.

Your girl friend?

This is more than forty years ago in North East. Now I am at Agra. she was a Christian Tribal and my colleague. She has some strange habits. she would often behave like a small child and demand toffee, toy etc like a child. She would play Ludo.

What did you often do for her...purchases toffees and toys???? :woohoo: :woohoo:

di dont laugh you people may find it strange but even i too love toffees and chocolates and playing ludo, carrom,hide n seek etc.. :)

a.s.

Your girl friend?

Gulshanji,
Waiting for your answers till now :whistle:

di dont laugh you people may find it strange but even i too love toffees and chocolates and playing ludo, carrom,hide n seek etc.. :)

Meera sandhu

Your girl friend?

She was my friend and colleague. We played Ludo during lunch period. She would gossip like a small child though she worked perfectly otherwise. I also responded similarly as if I were also just a child.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Your girl friend?

She was my friend and colleague. We played Ludo during lunch period. She would gossip like a small child though she worked perfectly otherwise. I also responded similarly as if I were also just a child.

Good one sir, Thanks for sharing your moments with us.

Want to make each day Accountable

Often heard that people became mad in love.And they can do whatever they like.but they sometimes crosses the limit.They wont see whether the second person loves or not.sometimes the love is from one side only and with one sided love they became mad and disturbs other.Love is a beautiful feeling.It is sweet,so people should not react in such a way.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Your girl friend?

Good one sir, Thanks for sharing your moments with us.

Yet my question is unanswered :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.