Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
madness is other name of love or craziness,people dont feel what is good and bad as said evrything is fair in love and war and so they do.

actually at that time there is a kind of 'junoon' on their head which makes them go beyond all limits of craziness and madness.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
madness is other name of love or craziness,people dont feel what is good and bad as said evrything is fair in love and war and so they do.

actually at that time there is a kind of 'junoon' on their head which makes them go beyond all limits of craziness and madness.

You have given the best answer till now!!!!

A person can turn to both good and bad....also do both best and worst, if he is mad in love!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Love is not a thing to buy or sell.
Love is only thing to feel.
Love is not a thing to give and receive.
Love is a thing only to become
And eternally be.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Love cannot be purchased and it is not a sale thing also.

we can get anything with the money

but we cannot get LOVE with money

As love is a valuable thing than money gold and any other valuables.

Love can be obtain only with love and trust and affection

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Love cannot be purchased and it is not a sale thing also.

we can get anything with the money

but we cannot get LOVE with money

As love is a valuable thing than money gold and any other valuables.

Love can be obtain only with love and trust and affection

Is it modified version of my chettan's poem? ;)

Meera sandhu
Love unifies the lover and beloved. They follow no rules among themselves and do what pleases them. The bizarre behavior indulged in may be considered as madness.

I do not like smoking. But my girlfriend wanted to see how I would look while smoking. I followed her wish. This is just a simple instance. There may be more bizarre wishes by any of the two. All is okay among lonely couple.

Your girl friend?
Can you tell a few words about her please? :)

This is more than forty years ago in North East. Now I am at Agra. she was a Christian Tribal and my colleague. She has some strange habits. she would often behave like a small child and demand toffee, toy etc like a child. She would play Ludo.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's said that people can do anything if he is in love. He can even behave as a kid and make many simple and major mistakes too. Is really love mad or another version of madness??????
Why people behave so? To which extend can a person go mad in love???? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Love made person handicap in every stage of life.they stop thinking positive aspect of life.....If collage boy fall in love then their career is going to spoil......... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My partner never made me mad..because she dont want to make me like that..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

she may be know that ..already he is a mad..why unnecessary ...I want to try :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I partner never made me mad..because she dont want to make me like that..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

she may be know that ..already he is a mad..why unnecessary ...I want to try :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nice and funny answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Mathi
Sandhya, I have no idea about chethan. Actually chethan is a novel writer as once i saw a book in my brothers hand with chethan name. any way, by seeing ram's post , i got some thoughts in my mind and i have put them in the forums

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.