Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yet Sir, you can add some nice points for sure.

Meera sandhu
Writing such names with lover's name added will help the parents who oppose love marriages and also believe in name based zodiac signs. They will know girls and boys by which name generally fall in love. So, they will avoid such names while naming their children so that they may not fall in love when they grow up and instead agree to arranged marriage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Writing such names with lover's name added will help the parents who oppose love marriages and also believe in name based zodiac signs. They will know girls and boys by which name generally fall in love. So, they will avoid such names while naming their children so that they may not fall in love when they grow up and instead agree to arranged marriage.

Sir, I don't think it's related to names :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
If parents think so, it will be really funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Sir, I don't think it's related to names :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
If parents think so, it will be really funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The future for the day or month/ year for each zodiac sign based on first letter of name is published in daily papers. My name begins with 'g' and so many say that my sign is Kumbh. Parents may avoid first letter of lovers's name while naming their children. So, Rabeena is written on a bench, parents will nt name their girl child with letter 'R'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Years before, when I was studying in my college......one such commend....till now I didn't forget.

A Malayalam film 'Satyam Sivam Sundaram' was just released having a super hit song....Walking in the moonlight sung by Hariharan.

"Walking in the moonlight
Am thinking of you
Listening to the raindrops
Am thinking of you"

Still now, i don't know who wrote it on College wall
Walking in the moonlight
Am thinking of you

Just 2 days later, we could see another commend posted under it..

"DON'T WALK IN THE MOONLIGHT" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, some commends are really funny :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
People do such things because they are plain stupid and nothing else can be said of such people!!! :angry:

No this means you know nothing about this. They do it to warn others, making their claim confirmed and legal. This is some thing like a public announcement about copyright. :)

:laugh: Yeah maybe I am ignorant but still claiming their rights on something that has been the fruit of strenuous labor of thousands who lived centuries ago is not right! I see it as pure vandalism and no more!

If you ever visit Vaishno Devi shrine, a 14 km walk. You'll see every rock with names engraved. Some of the rocks have same set of names on 100s of stones. I wonder if the pair engaged services of a professional. We have great lovers in our country who can go any distance to make it public. Why- Tajmahal is one such expression of a richer lover. We have no shortage of lovers who find different weird ways to display it. you can find them every where.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think they are showing their love in different places. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :) :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
If a person can't express his love to someone, he can write her name somewhere, visible to her. When she reads it, she may understand his love. so, it's a good way to reveal love too!!!!

Meera sandhu
If a person can't express his love to someone, he can write her name somewhere, visible to her. When she reads it, she may understand his love. so, it's a good way to reveal love too!!!!

Am I right or not? :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tell me please :P :P

Meera sandhu
no sandhya this does not work out at all. If a person feel afraid to express love, then he should show his love in his deeds.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.