Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Onam celebrations begins tomorrow......4 onams and so grand celebrations for 4 days !!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

So lovely in this lovely monsoon.
Today I have made a special Attam for my kid. No one spends 10 days for Attam now :(

Good to hear that, where would you celebrate your fesival here or your native place? :)

am going home today afternoon and you people can escape from my philosophy and 'Kathi' :P for 1 week..... :evil: :evil:

I don't want to escape from your Kathakali. You can step as you like. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Onam celebrations begins tomorrow......4 onams and so grand celebrations for 4 days !!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Today I have made a special Attam for my kid. No one spends 10 days for Attam now :(

Good to hear that, where would you celebrate your fesival here or your native place? :)

am going home today afternoon and you people can escape from my philosophy and 'Kathi' :P for 1 week..... :evil: :evil:

I don't want to escape from your Kathakali. You can step as you like. :laugh: :laugh:

Kathakali also has a Kathi......Female characters are known as Kathis
But that kathi is different from this kathi, which is entirely different from real kathi... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Keep thinking..I will give you answer later :P :P

Meera sandhu

But that kathi is different from this kathi, which is entirely different from real kathi... :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think Kathis are natives of a particular place now I dont remember the place right now.

I think Kathis are natives of a particular place now I dont remember the place right now.

Never call anyone Kathi :ohmy: :ohmy:
Either you will get its response quickly as a slap on your face...you can be called as a member from quotation team also. Take care :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Never call anyone Kathi :ohmy: :ohmy:
Either you will get its response quickly as a slap on your face...you can be called as a member from quotation team also. Take care :evil: :evil:

I think you should know who is kathi, they are Kahiyawadi in Gujrat. Mahatma Gandhi was a Kathi
And slaping me on my face means broken jaw and bones for the one who did so. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kathi in Malayalam means Knife.
It's the real meaning.

If we can't tolerate someone's boring talks, we can call him 'Kathi'

Kathakali's female roles are also known as Kathi

Meera sandhu
It's the real meaning.

So this is going to e dagger VS Kathi now? So a bore is kathi?? But you certainly are not a Kathi. :)

It's the real meaning.

So this is going to e dagger VS Kathi now? So a bore is kathi?? But you certainly are not a Kathi. :)

I am saying you need not tolerate my boring philosophy and kathi for next 6 days.
I will be back in action on Monday :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
It's the real meaning.

I am saying you need not tolerate my boring philosophy and kathi for next 6 days.

You understand your own language
am saying you are not a kathi, I am ready to tolerate you. Although it's risky for my mind. :laugh: :laugh:

It's the real meaning.

You understand your own language
am saying you are not a kathi, I am ready to tolerate you. Although it's risky for my mind. :laugh: :laugh:

A catalyst to pull your laziness out of your mind and make you participate in forum :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.