Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please do not quote any spam messages or advertisements which will just give some more publicity. Report them to moderator instead.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I want to reborn as a harmless bacteria :woohoo: :woohoo:
what do you say? :laugh: :laugh:
I don't want to born as a human as it's filled with a lot of tensions :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bacteria has no head or brains...so it won't think anything.......so, it will live peacefully :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Human life is a valuable and good life it is after many lives we must utilise this one in a good way to have next birth in a correct manner.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I just became bore of this life.I just want to be something special in next birth.May be a very sweet and cute creature of the earth whom people have never seen or something unique one.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't want to born as a human as it's filled with a lot of tensions :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bacteria has no head or brains...so it won't think anything.......so, it will live peacefully :cheer: :cheer:

But no one wants to touch a bacteria and I do not think a bacteria can go with a visiting card announcing that - read his/her visiting card.

MS SA....A
BWNH (Bacteria with no harm)
from- Kerala open University

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But no one wants to touch a bacteria and I do not think a bacteria can go with a visiting card announcing that - read his/her visiting card.

MS SA....A

I don't bother :cheer: :cheer:

That's why i told harmless....
I want to be a lazy bacteria which sleep always..
This birth already, i have worked a lot :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now I want rest
Really sorry, I can't add a sleeping gif here :(

Meera sandhu

MS SA....A

Now I want rest

You have worked a lot but still not sleeping. Try to make some practice and do it now. That would come in handy in your next birth. When are you coming again?? :laugh: :laugh:

Harmless bacteria I never heard they are hamless. :blink: :woohoo:

Think again there is another chance for you. :woohoo:

Harmless bacteria I never heard they are hamless. :blink: :woohoo:

Think again there is another chance for you. :woohoo:

She will take a proper degree for being one. I have even designed her visiting card so nothing doing. :laugh:

MS SA....A

Now I want rest

You have worked a lot but still not sleeping. Try to make some practice and do it now. That would come in handy in your next birth. When are you coming again?? :laugh: :laugh:

Better wish to be an OWL MONKEY who sleeps almost 17 hours a day. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.