The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Why is Barfi nominated for Oscars???

by » 7 years ago

Already 2-3 threads started for Barfi.....even one for its Oscar nomination.
    Can you go through previous pages
    this is one among them
    http://www.boddunan.com/forum/movies-entertainment/237206-barfi-entered-in-oscar.html?limitstart=0

Just as you can submit multiple articles on same topic from different angles, post/ threads on on same topic can also be creatyed.

then Ok.
    We shall add some humorous posts using our imaginations :cheer:

I have seen those threads but my intention in starting this one is from a very different angle, as you can see I have started this under Humor and Jokes and the purpose is to invite similar jokes or discussion on husband-wife relationship!! Not talking about the movie really!!

Kalyani, when a thread is started under humor to get some humorous responses you get very serious debate and when a serious discussion gets started elsewhere the S factor ( brigade) takes over and you have gossip for pages together, what a topsy turve place this is LOL....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 7 years ago

Lol is that why Barfi was selected. :laugh: But I would love to marry a mute boy as cute as Ranbir. :silly:

then marry our dearest forum.....he stays with you always.......though he talks a lot, he is mute. We can't hear his voice... :laugh: :laugh:

Where is the face ?? :laugh: With so many girlfriends the forum has you are certainly giving me a bad option. :P :silly:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who told it?. :laugh:

But the fact is certainly different what we see in film. :laugh:

I haven't seen that movie yet. Then how can i give my opinion :silly:
    Anyhow, I put forward a proposal to asha.....Itna acha ladka nahi milega ;)

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

Lol is that why Barfi was selected. :laugh: But I would love to marry a mute boy as cute as Ranbir. :silly:

then marry our dearest forum.....he stays with you always.......though he talks a lot, he is mute. We can't hear his voice... :laugh: :laugh:

Where is the face ?? :laugh: With so many girlfriends the forum has you are certainly giving me a bad option. :P :silly:

Itna acha ladka nahi milega
    Dipika and Katrine tumko nehi chorega.

Hogaya na sayeri. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 7 years ago

why deepika and Katrina only, our genelia desuza is also unmarried ;)

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

why deepika and Katrina only, our genelia desuza is also unmarried ;)

I think Genilia is married to Ritesh Deshmukh. :ohmy:

by » 7 years ago

I am saying about our Genelia who loves Boddunan a lot. She is still unmarried. Guess who

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

I am saying about our Genelia who loves Boddunan a lot. She is still unmarried. Guess who

I think this is Sarala you are talking about? hehehe.... :laugh:

by » 7 years ago

I think this is Sarala you are talking about? hehehe.... :laugh:

Yes of course....so not only Asha, sarala also in the row ;)

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

Going by this link, it looks as if the producer director borrowed rather generously from every source possible and put together the scenes...

http://tanqeed.com/forum/barfi-scenes-inspiredcopied-from-the-notebook-charlie-chaplin-and-other-movies/

and some very sound reasons why it is a bad oscar choice..

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/three-reasons-why-barfi-is-a-bad-oscar-choice-466245.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 7 years ago

Read on....
    Because its the real story of every couple...... A mad wife, a mute husband and a beautiful ex-girlfriend!! :laugh: :laugh:

Got this from the net...Congress and Barfi have a lot in common :laugh:

"A deaf and mute person whose life revolves around a mentally challenged woman…and a Bengali woman, who always ends up getting him into trouble.....LOL :laugh:

Picturising the so called congress as described by you, i cannot stop laughing....especially when you mentioned the mute part.....

I guess kalyani, you must also have heard of this pun!

Swetha Shenoy

Thank you said by: usha manohar

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.