B) B) B) B)

This is What Tv Ads are Teaching Us :

You Don't Need Singing Skills To Be An Indian Idol,

You Just Need Fair & Lovely..!!

That No One Can Eat Cadbury Dairymilk Chocolate Without Getting It All Across Their Face..!!

To Close Bathroom Door While Brushing Teeth, Else A Tv Reporter Might Step In & Ask "Kya Aapke Toothpaste Mein Namak Hai?"

Don't Buy Reliance..!! Even Anushka Sharma Couldn't Convince Ranvijay
To Buy It..!!

That Both Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Have Serious Dandruff Problem..!!

That If You Don't Use Harpic, Hussain Will Barge Into Your House To Clean Your Toilet..!!

That Only Thing Super Hot Girls Care About Is Your 140 Rupees Deodorant Bathed Body !
Money Minded Women Will Fall For Any Guy Who Applies A Deo Or Uses A Fairness Cream. No Other Quality Matters..!!

That Salman With A Relaxo Chappal Can Achieve Many Great Things, Unlike The Salman Without The Chappals..!!

That Your Mom Will Be Proud Of You If You Take A Bath In A
Puddle Of Mud! #Daag Ache Hain..!! =)) =D

Add more guys.... ;) ;)

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
B) B) B) B)

This is What Tv Ads are Teaching Us :

You Don't Need Singing Skills To Be An Indian Idol,

You Just Need Fair & Lovely..!!

That No One Can Eat Cadbury Dairymilk Chocolate Without Getting It All Across Their Face..!!

To Close Bathroom Door While Brushing Teeth, Else A Tv Reporter Might Step In & Ask "Kya Aapke Toothpaste Mein Namak Hai?"

Don't Buy Reliance..!! Even Anushka Sharma Couldn't Convince Ranvijay
To Buy It..!!

That Both Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Have Serious Dandruff Problem..!!

That If You Don't Use Harpic, Hussain Will Barge Into Your House To Clean Your Toilet..!!

That Only Thing Super Hot Girls Care About Is Your 140 Rupees Deodorant Bathed Body !
Money Minded Women Will Fall For Any Guy Who Applies A Deo Or Uses A Fairness Cream. No Other Quality Matters..!!

That Salman With A Relaxo Chappal Can Achieve Many Great Things, Unlike The Salman Without The Chappals..!!

That Your Mom Will Be Proud Of You If You Take A Bath In A
Puddle Of Mud! #Daag Ache Hain..!! =)) =D

Add more guys.... ;) ;)

Nerolac Quick dry paints

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9425]}
"hat Both Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Have Serious Dandruff Problem..!!"
I liked this one....

Meera sandhu
My favourite is
"That If You Don't Use Harpic, Hussain Will Barge Into Your House To Clean Your Toilet..!!"
My favourite is
"That If You Don't Use Harpic, Hussain Will Barge Into Your House To Clean Your Toilet..!!"

hoping Hussain won't read your post :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
In Tamil and malayalam, Abbas is cleaning the toilet :cheer: :cheer:

do you know Abbas?
he acted only a few films......but famous for his Album song with Preeti Jangariya....Chuymuy si tum lagthi ho :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
My favourite is

do you know Abbas?
he acted only a few films......but famous for his Album song with Preeti Jangariya....Chuymuy si tum lagthi ho :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, or else abbas will barge into the toilet singing the song and making us clean our toilet....

lol........

I am in the office during the day time, thankfully he wont barge!

Swetha Shenoy
My favourite is

do you know Abbas?

Yes, or else abbas will barge into the toilet singing the song and making us clean our toilet....

lol........

I think, whole South Indian toilets are cleaned by Abbas :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
My favourite is

do you know Abbas?

No, I don't know who's abbas
My favourite is

do you know Abbas?

No, I don't know who's abbas

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://www.telugumovietalkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Abbas.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.telugumovietalkies.com/abbas-profile/&h=400&w=324&sz=21&tbnid=Oo66vZTqtTeg7M:&tbnh=104&tbnw=84&zoom=1&usg=__v_RE4193I6BUk-VcDe89BWzwv6g=&docid=dpZY2KXFbL3mNM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4VvAULPgFMje4QSK_4GQDw&ved=0CDkQ9QEwBA&dur=42

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://mimg.sulekha.com/abbas/images/wallpaper/1024-768/abbas-wallpaper03.jpg&imgrefurl=http://movies.sulekha.com/abbas_wallpaper_1024x768_image24337&h=685&w=1024&sz=247&tbnid=puE4uccbQKcY5M:&tbnh=86&tbnw=129&zoom=1&usg=__BN36oNwlEKapAFDEgQDpBUV_oa0=&docid=oG8xp5vghZ6OtM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4VvAULPgFMje4QSK_4GQDw&ved=0CFMQ9QEwDA&dur=1676

Musthafa Musthafa......Rehman's popular number :cheer:

Meera sandhu
My favourite is

do you know Abbas?

lol........

I think, whole South Indian toilets are cleaned by Abbas :laugh: :laugh:

No they divided between Hussain nd Abbas
I really like the

I am going to stop using harpic so that Hussain comes and do that chore for me!!! :evil: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.