The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I feel marriage made me useless as after marriage I can't get time to look after me but I have to take more responsibility of my family unlike in my unmarried life where I was so free and had lots of time for myself. :blink:
Yes I feel marriage made me useless as after marriage I can't get time to look after me but I have to take more responsibility of my family unlike in my unmarried life where I was so free and had lots of time for myself. :blink:

I thought so, I was expecting you to answer it in this manner, congratulations for being honest. You won the best answer. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I thought so, I was expecting you to answer it in this manner, congratulations for being honest. You won the best answer. :P

This is reality but most of the husbands won't expect it may be they are scared of their wives. :woohoo:

This is reality but most of the husbands won't expect it may be they are scared of their wives. :woohoo:

I have the honor to be not one of them and trust me this has nothing to do with being scared any ways.

I have the honor to be not one of them and trust me this has nothing to do with being scared any ways.

I hope you are telling truth. :laugh:

But you did not say it that your life has been useless after marriage so why to fear. :laugh:

But you did not say it that your life has been useless after marriage so why to fear. :laugh:

No actually some members thought that life of an actress has been wasted after she got married recently. :whistle:

No actually some members thought that life of an actress has been wasted after she got married recently. :whistle:

Hmm..who was that. :blink:

In my knowledge no one said that but I think she could have delayed it to cash her reputation now in the film industry. :blink:

Hmm..who was that. :blink:

In my knowledge no one said that but I think she could have delayed it to cash her reputation now in the film industry. :blink:

She would cash it all the more since her hubby is media moghal. She would get best publicity and chances to act. Ghar ki kheti.

If marriage is out of love, this may be true. Ghalib said- Ishq ne ghalib nikkamma kar diya, varana aadami hum bhi the kaam ke (Love spoiled Ghalib( the poet)- otherwise he was okay.

Actually this depends on compatibility between the spouses. Bad combination may spoil both spouses. A good one may make them more useful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
If marriage is out of love, this may be true. Ghalib said- Ishq ne ghalib nikkamma kar diya, varana aadami hum bhi the kaam ke (Love spoiled Ghalib( the poet)- otherwise he was okay.

Actually this depends on compatibility between the spouses. Bad combination may spoil both spouses. A good one may make them more useful.

I am afraid sir, in this case we are going to see lot of spoiled cases as most marriages are turning sour these days. I am getting to hear in most cases that wife has applied for divorce the next morning after marriage. Maybe the Ishque is the real culprit in such cases.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.