Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it is no good beating spouse. But they may agree to spank each other for domestic disciplining/ correction. Anyway this is personal affair. i'm unmarried. As woman is home minister, she has a right to punish. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Who are in the picture-Sandhya and he? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
No I never I don't think we really need to do it when we understand each other well. :)
No I never I don't think we really need to do it when we understand each other well. :)

so it's sure...
that image is the best representation of your life. You fear your wife a lot ;)

Meera sandhu
I think it is no good beating spouse. But they may agree to spank each other for domestic disciplining/ correction. Anyway this is personal affair. i'm unmarried. As woman is home minister, she has a right to punish. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sir, I agree with you. As she is the home minister she can punish anyone if he breaks rules. But will men agree? :cheer: :cheer: :unsure: :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

so it's sure...

Oh how do you know it?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so it's sure...

Oh how do you know it?

your silence and expressions reveals it a lot. :P :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Sir, I agree with you. As she is the home minister she can punish anyone if he breaks rules. But will men agree? :cheer: :cheer: :unsure: :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm here. agree. She's not only home minister but also Prime minister
What a cute pic is this...... i dont think this thing is still there its now very rare that any husband hit her wife......
0027fff_2013-01-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

so it's sure...

Oh how do you know it?

your silence and expressions reveals it a lot. :P :woohoo:

How did you see my expressions? :ohmy: :unsure:

Don't go on my expressions. :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.