Do most of us go through the week in somewhat a similar manner as snoopy does ? :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10644]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is such a true depiction! My Mondays are exactly like Snoopy's. ;)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar

I guess for most people Mondays are the worst day of the week... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

funny picture but absolutely true. Saturdays and Sundays are coolest days of the week :woohoo: :woohoo:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Of course many people talk about this ;Monday Blues. ' For me Monday is another day.
When you have to go for work it always happens...you wait for the weekend and as it draws near you feel so relieved and if it is going to be a long weekend with an added holiday, it is like getting a bonus ! :)

Today is worst day of the week. We are feeling like roasted chicken.
MIne isn't typically like that (well, I don't mean, it's poorer than this one :woohoo: :woohoo: ) But then, who don't love the weekends?

Why is that? Today is Saturaday and the begiining of the weekend ...Is The weather very hot there ? It is extremely humid here as well...

Why is that? Today is Saturaday and the begiining of the weekend ...Is The weather very hot there ? It is extremely humid here as well...

Yes today is hottest day of this summer. :( :( :(
Yes! Mondays are the worst because of the extra efforts you have to take to come out of the laziness of the weekend. ;) I read this somewhere and could relate to it and know many of you would too agree. "Had Monday been a person I would have kicked it away". :laugh:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.