Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen parents and children doing the 'Like' thing together. If parents do it in front of the kids how can they stop them from "facebooing" - But the Facebook is losing its charm. It is going the way, Orkut went.

Yes. Pundits are predicting FB's decline in the same lines as Orkut.
The first question that comes in my mind is - " How taught students to spend time on facebook and other sites for chatting purposes rather than studies?"
To some extent, parents are equally responsible behind such happenings.
The first question that comes in my mind is - " How taught students to spend time on facebook and other sites for chatting purposes rather than studies?"

It's the total effect all the factors contributed by parents and children. I know a friend, whose wife and his 14 year old son jointly click on 'Likes' in FB
Do not look some one who will solve all your problems, look for someone who would not let you face it alone, this can solve this virtual disease.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes, parent is also responsible. They must stop their children to use the internet for longer duration. Now parent provide gadgets to their youngsters.

Yes, parent is also responsible. They must stop their children to use the internet for longer duration. Now parent provide gadgets to their youngsters.

Discipline should start at home. An unchecked and undisciplined child will become a big problem to the parents.

Discipline should start at home. An unchecked and undisciplined child will become a big problem to the parents.

Yes, Child learn many things from home. Most important lesson is Discipline. Parents need to check their child when they commit first mistakes.

Yes, Child learn many things from home. Most important lesson is Discipline. Parents need to check their child when they commit first mistakes.

Parents need not teach. Its enough to set an example. Parents should lead from the front as an ideal leader.

Parents need not teach. Its enough to set an example. Parents should lead from the front as an ideal leader.

Parents generally show off to others their standard of living by providing their small children internet and smartphones. This is how they are pushing their children towards such useless activities.

Parents generally show off to others their standard of living by providing their small children internet and smartphones. This is how they are pushing their children towards such useless activities.

This is a fact I can't deny. Many parents take pride in saying ," my son is sooooo intelligent, he can start the computer and logs in FaceBook also you know." they do not understand where such habits lead to. In fact, first of all such parents need to be educated. Not the children.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.