Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Humour is what makes life bearable and worth living. Many serious situations are defused by humour.

Which is why they say "Laughter generated through humor is the Best medicine."

Honestly, some people have such great sense of humor to come up with something like this..

images

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But people who crack jokes are liked but not taken seriously.

But these jokes are of different kind. They carry a hidden message like satire. It needs some thinking on the part of the people to enjoy the essence of these jokes.

Agreed but in general such persons are seen to be casual minded and satirists are seen tobe caustic all the time. what is important to note is the fact that secretly they are admired.

Very true. I appreciate your views on satirists. They are secretly admired.

Thank you said by: vijay

I agree that generally people who are humorous and are able to take things lightly rather than get stressed are not taken seriously but I prefer them any day to the so called boring intellectuals who are never able to take a criticism in the right manner nor do they have a spirit of adventure which I feel is very essential in life ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

intellectuals who cannot take criticism are not intellectuals. The ability to take criticism in the right perspective and ability to laugh at himself is the real intellectual

I am feeling much better reading all these posts. :) 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.