The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If its happen than I will work in making some software and will sell it and will earn .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

If internet service will be not there I will just sell my laptop.

Sharmistha Banerjee
it would be difficult for us to survive without internet services as internet service is the best way of communicating with people sitting anywhere in world. I feel the growth of the world will stop once it goes off. :blink:
If and when internet service gets shut down, we will definitely have something similar probably even a better way of communication.It may happen since change is a way of life and one cannot stop it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If and when internet service gets shut down, we will definitely have something similar probably even a better way of communication.It may happen since change is a way of life and one cannot stop it...

I agree on your point as technology getting developed if internet gets shut down then, something else will happen for sure. :)

Vinu

I agree on your point as technology getting developed if internet gets shut down then, something else will happen for sure. :)

Yes it would be but that would take time as no technology can be developed in short period. :blink:

Yes it would be but that would take time as no technology can be developed in short period. :blink:

It may be happening even at this moment and you come to know only when it is revealed .Inventions are happening all the time so one can never be sure about the future and what is in store for us, how much more we are going to see and experience in our life time..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I never thought that what will i do if Internet service shuts down for forever. But it is true that we have always adjusted to the new situations. :)
Amit, I would suggest you to not to dig out old threads for further discussion please. Let them fade out naturally. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.