Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I get always surprised to see all kids that they are performing so well and ofcourse they are most talented.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes I have seen the dance of both these child artists they really dance well in the show and get lots of appreciation from the judges as well as the audience.But what's wrong in it may be the parents understand the talent of their kids so they encourage them to take part in these reality shows and I find nothing wrong in it as they get an opportunity to get some acting roles in films/serials.I remember Anandi of Balika Vadhu who was a child artist but after growing up she is appearing in serials. :)

You know SJ, I have seen many child artists right from Honey Irani to Baby Naaz and Sachin to .... forget it there is a long list who started as child artists and ended up doing the job of extras. You now what, once they taste a little success on any screen they forget about every thing else and leave apart a few exceptions all others have no choice to carry on because they did not take proper education in any other field.

But there are few ones like Urmila Matondkar and Sridevi who were more successful when they grew old. :)
Yes I have seen the dance of both these child artists they really dance well in the show and get lots of appreciation from the judges as well as the audience.But what's wrong in it may be the parents understand the talent of their kids so they encourage them to take part in these reality shows and I find nothing wrong in it as they get an opportunity to get some acting roles in films/serials.I remember Anandi of Balika Vadhu who was a child artist but after growing up she is appearing in serials. :)

You know SJ, I have seen many child artists right from Honey Irani to Baby Naaz and Sachin to .... forget it there is a long list who started as child artists and ended up doing the job of extras. You now what, once they taste a little success on any screen they forget about every thing else and leave apart a few exceptions all others have no choice to carry on because they did not take proper education in any other field.

But there are few ones like Urmila Matondkar and Sridevi who were more successful when they grew old. :)

Yes they started as a child artist and they are so successful.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The dancing shows are now becoming popular.I love to watch those dancing shows.With the help of these program the hidden talent of the children comes out.At least these program gives scope to these children.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The dancing shows are now becoming popular.I love to watch those dancing shows.With the help of these program the hidden talent of the children comes out.At least these program gives scope to these children.

How many children go beyond these shows and most of them only spoil their future running behind a false hope. What they do is only rehearsed dance numbers nothing much of regular practice. Only very few go beyond these shows and the disappointing they go through while not selected is some thing to watch.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dance, drama and mimicking are arts. If a child can do it well, we give them credit for the art and never teach them to become like that. These two are different. Be open minded and let children show their talents. Don't suppress their feelings. They are immature enough to understand the meaning of songs and character of actors or actresses in the movies.

Yes that is the problem, they are too young to understand the meaning of what they are doing. but the way they are gyrating their limbs isn't a form of any art. I would suggest to limit their talent to certain norms of decency. Although I have nothing to loose personally but I can see the future of this country in them. As we all know what we learn today comes in handy tomorrow

That's exactly what needs to be taken care of ! Children are immature and very impressionable at that age and unless parents take care , young minds absorb everything that it is exposed to - both good and bad.You openly encourage them to do something, they go one step further ...We dont need to control and constantly suppress them but we have to monitor and supervise and also see that they are going in the right direction...I can tell you of a dozen cases where children have gone astray and later parents have regretted ...Child rearing is not easy, it needs a lot of patience and also forethought !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dance, drama and mimicking are arts. If a child can do it well, we give them credit for the art and never teach them to become like that. These two are different. Be open minded and let children show their talents. Don't suppress their feelings. They are immature enough to understand the meaning of songs and character of actors or actresses in the movies.

Yes that is the problem, they are too young to understand the meaning of what they are doing. but the way they are gyrating their limbs isn't a form of any art. I would suggest to limit their talent to certain norms of decency. Although I have nothing to loose personally but I can see the future of this country in them. As we all know what we learn today comes in handy tomorrow

That's exactly what needs to be taken care of ! Children are immature and very impressionable at that age and unless parents take care , young minds absorb everything that it is exposed to - both good and bad.You openly encourage them to do something, they go one step further ...We dont need to control and constantly suppress them but we have to monitor and supervise and also see that they are going in the right direction...I can tell you of a dozen cases where children have gone astray and later parents have regretted ...Child rearing is not easy, it needs a lot of patience and also forethought !

Of course every one wants to see their children grow but these dance shows are not the right platforms for them to take them any where. Some of them may prove to be a few weeks wonders but once the shows are over they live whole their lives in a false hope running after fake illusion.

Of course no one wants to see their children grow but these dance shows are not the right platforms for them to take them any where. Some of them may prove to be a few weeks wonders but once the shows are over they live whole their lives in a false hope running after fake illusion.

There are even more serious consequences when the children dont get fame as expected and end up doing the most unfortunate things just with the hope of becoming successful ! Thats why parents should have some sense and know how far they should go ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course every one wants to see their children grow but these dance shows are not the right platforms for them to take them any where. Some of them may prove to be a few weeks wonders but once the shows are over they live whole their lives in a false hope running after fake illusion.

There are even more serious consequences when the children dont get fame as expected and end up doing the most unfortunate things just with the hope of becoming successful ! Thats why parents should have some sense and know how far they should go ...

Actually children are grossly misguided and used for self interests. I feel ashamed while small children who do not know to read or write too big as if they have achieved some thing ultimate after the judges give copy writer written lectures.

Actually children are grossly misguided and used for self interests. I feel ashamed while small children who do not know to read or write too big as if they have achieved some thing ultimate after the judges give copy writer written lectures.

I would say if a child has interest then only he/she should step into the field otherwise just blindly following the TV shows and pushing your children hard will only deteriorate the child's overall development.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.