Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pierce Bronson is probably one of the best looking actors ever, but as James Bnd he comes nowhere near either Sean Connery or Daniel Craig who perfectly fit the role...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9175]}

Wow! That's a nice one still! My favorite Bond!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I saw the new Bond film Skyfall...The visuals of Shanghai are amazing also Scotland which looks really beautiful, the climax is good and so is Daniel Craig but, there 2 very glaring mistakes that the director team should have taken care of, I am not sure if the others who have seen the film noticed it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I watched the trailer of Skyfall. It is the last movie of James bond series, so everyone would had done a huge hard work to give a good movie to spectators.
I liked all the 007 Characters. Daniel is my favorite.

Want to make each day Accountable

Contrary to what everyone is saying it may not be the last Bond film, one will understand this after watching the film since they have kept their options open for any future film they may plan...I wouldn't want to spoil the suspense by saying what it is..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Contrary to what everyone is saying it may not be the last Bond film, one will understand this after watching the film since they have kept their options open for any future film they may plan...I wouldn't want to spoil the suspense by saying what it is..

Oh really ! That is then a good news. May be in the end of the movie, they would have given some hint.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Actually James Bond movie may be made in future. The time is not known. Till then, 'Skyfall' is the last James Bond movie.
Actually James Bond movie may be made in future. The time is not known. Till then, 'Skyfall' is the last James Bond movie.

Well said Devyani. The director should verycareful while directing James Bond's next movie since there are more expectations from all of his fans.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Can anybody guess the totally number of heroines acted in James Bond Movies?

For that we should know how many Movies are made of 007 series? In every movie atmost 2 or 3 girls have worked.

it is a long list and I think it should be 25 to 30 heroines have acted in the james bond movies.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.