Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Each and every James Bond movie has different heroines. I guess it is around 50.
Lets wait for others answer.
Each and every James Bond movie has different heroines. I guess it is around 50.

Its possible. Out of 23 James bond films we can count to 50.

I guess more than 50 bond girls are there. Each one would be proud to work with Bond.

Want to make each day Accountable

I guess more than 50 bond girls are there. Each one would be proud to work with Bond.

Yes Ronark, Acting with a bond as a heroine is like getting a oscar for them. I think so...

Yes Ronark, Acting with a bond as a heroine is like getting a oscar for them. I think so...

There is important element in Bond movies i.e :kiss: :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes they select good female co star in Bond movies. :)

Yes they select good female co star in Bond movies. :)

yes they are good in fighting, also they select actress who full-fill all requirements. :)

Vinu
Male actor casted for the role of James Bond is also not easy. Many actors failed in audition. Similarly the actress are casted on the basis of tough auditions.
It is nice movie and I have already seen it since it was released last week here. Good to watch but truly speaking loss the touch of previous Bond series movies
Can anybody guess the bollywood stars acted in James Bond movie? What was the name of the movie?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.