Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I won't go for any picture first day first show. Whenever get the time I used to see the picture without any urge. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That is right, why should we go for 1st show when it is too crowded and there is no guarantee of tickets unless you go for advance booking.

Once you see the first show it has its own fun.I used to see 1st shows when I was in college but these days I don't get time.Even now a days I don't get time to see movies. :)

Exactly.. and you can never beat that fun.. Especially the whole college and school crowd.. Wild and hooting and best part is comments.. :P :P

With your response I remember when we saw DDLJ in the theater there was whole group of our college and we used to start dancing in the hall :laugh: with every song came in the movie that was really fun days. :laugh:

Ha haa.. Yes those were the best days of one's life.. And the fun we made of mohabbatein is unbeatable..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I won't go for any picture first day first show. Whenever get the time I used to see the picture without any urge. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That is right, why should we go for 1st show when it is too crowded and there is no guarantee of tickets unless you go for advance booking.

Once you see the first show it has its own fun.I used to see 1st shows when I was in college but these days I don't get time.Even now a days I don't get time to see movies. :)

Exactly.. and you can never beat that fun.. Especially the whole college and school crowd.. Wild and hooting and best part is comments.. :P :P

With your response I remember when we saw DDLJ in the theater there was whole group of our college and we used to start dancing in the hall :laugh: with every song came in the movie that was really fun days. :laugh:

Ha haa.. Yes those were the best days of one's life.. And the fun we made of mohabbatein is unbeatable..

I have been in Aurangabad near your place for 4 years and did my engineering from there that was nice place and there we had plenty of cinema halls and we used to see 9~12 show at night bunking from the hostel thank God there was no such crimes that we have here in Delhi that was really a nice place to live. :)
I am happy that I managed to bring back some sweet memories here. ;) I am going for the movie (Barfi) tomorrow. :whistle:

Live in the present :)

You gotta see those comments and fun in our school/college days while there were no other means of entertainment and despite population half of what is today, the halls were full for months on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Barfi may be good movie. I like Ranbir Kapoor's acting as seen in ads. He pretends almost like Raj Kapoor.
Barfi may be good movie. I like Ranbir Kapoor's acting as seen in ads. He pretends almost like Raj Kapoor.

It is a wonderful movie devyani.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Why don't you come out with a little more detail so that all of us know about the movie and we don't miss that we didn't miss the first show. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why don't you come out with a little more detail so that all of us know about the movie and we don't miss that we didn't miss the first show. :) :)

I have become very cynical about new films unless someone I can trust recommends it.I was told that Ranbir Kapoor's Rockstar was ' The film ' to watch and found it quite bad, so if this is one such, I dont think I would want to watch it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have become very cynical about new films unless someone I can trust recommends it.I was told that Ranbir Kapoor's Rockstar was ' The film ' to watch and found it quite bad, so if this is one such, I dont think I would want to watch it...

You can get some idea about any film by search on Google.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You can get some idea about any film by search on Google.

I have noticed that most of the online reviews are written by people who liked the film and the film critics.I wold of course go by what the critics write about a film since their views would be more balanced...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.