Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am very fond of watching movies.Specially I am a big fan of Shahrukh Khan.I never missed his movie.And I always watch the first day first show of his movie.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Barfi may be good movie. I like Ranbir Kapoor's acting as seen in ads. He pretends almost like Raj Kapoor.

It is a wonderful movie devyani.

Why don't you come out with a little more detail so that all of us know about the movie and we don't miss that we didn't miss the first show. :) :)

I have become very cynical about new films unless someone I can trust recommends it.I was told that Ranbir Kapoor's Rockstar was ' The film ' to watch and found it quite bad, so if this is one such, I dont think I would want to watch it...

Rockstar had mixed reviews but Ranbir was good in the movie. I think Barfi can be trusted on this part. B) It promises to be a joyous watch!

Live in the present :)
Barfi may be good movie. I like Ranbir Kapoor's acting as seen in ads. He pretends almost like Raj Kapoor.

Why don't you come out with a little more detail so that all of us know about the movie and we don't miss that we didn't miss the first show. :) :)

I have become very cynical about new films unless someone I can trust recommends it.I was told that Ranbir Kapoor's Rockstar was ' The film ' to watch and found it quite bad, so if this is one such, I dont think I would want to watch it...

Rockstar had mixed reviews but Ranbir was good in the movie. I think Barfi can be trusted on this part. B) It promises to be a joyous watch!

No Yaar Rockstar was a good movie although it was about Music only but this is how their life is... Frustration and anger and to being hurt from the one you loved. Just watch it again and u'll know the difference. I can't tell about the movie here because that will spoil the whole mood. But Barfi is about one thing that your disability can't stop you from caring and loving. You just need to give ur best.. and love is yours..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

No Yaar Rockstar was a good movie although it was about Music only but this is how their life is... Frustration and anger and to being hurt from the one you loved. Just watch it again and u'll know the difference. I can't tell about the movie here because that will spoil the whole mood. But Barfi is about one thing that your disability can't stop you from caring and loving. You just need to give ur best.. and love is yours..

I did not see Rock star but have heard that it is a nice movie and Ranbir did a nice job in it.Music of the film is good. :)

I did not see Rock star but have heard that it is a nice movie and Ranbir did a nice job in it.Music of the film is good. :)

Nothing is memorable except Ranbir's performance and Rehman's music. That lady of 33 is also so lovely to watch, it's her debut film, though she didn't act well. Actually, I had to search wikipedia to know the climax.
My brother also told so.....
No one can understand its climax :sick: :silly: :blink:
We have to travel in an imaginary world to read the climax

Meera sandhu

Nothing is memorable except Ranbir's performance and Rehman's music. That lady of 33 is also so lovely to watch, it's her debut film, though she didn't act well. Actually, I had to search wikipedia to know the climax.
My brother also told so.....
No one can understand its climax :sick: :silly: :blink:
We have to travel in an imaginary world to read the climax

Even I loved Rockstar. Not a hardcore movie lover but its one of the movies I can watch any number of times. :cheer: Nargis was too bad as an actor in the movie. :P

I just try to grab the first day first show.I had seen "FANAA" movie first day first show.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am not Ranbir kapoor fan.. so havent thought to grab the 1st day 1st show.. :P. Depending on reviews will watch it.. :)
I am not Ranbir kapoor fan.. so havent thought to grab the 1st day 1st show.. :P. Depending on reviews will watch it.. :)

Excellent reviews and excellent movie. I loved every bit of it. Brilliant performances and a new height for Indian Cinema. :whistle:

I simply cannot remember anything about the film except a qawali filmed in the mosque and a song which the lead pair sing sometime during the middle . I think Nargis is a very beautiful actress but can hardly act, she will be a good model with those looks and carriage..Ranbir somehow seems very insipid , a mixture of all the older Kapoor clan and his mother Neetu Singh ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.