The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today is birthday of Mahatma Gandhi and Lal Bahadur shastri.

There is another celebrity who shares birthday with them. This is none other than popular film heroine of yester years- Asha Parekh. She turns seventy.

Woh! many happy returns of the day , Asha Parekhji.

This was really not known to me. Thanks Gulshanji for this thread.
A part from Gandhiji,Lal Bahadur and Asha parekh ,today is the birth day of my dear daughter.I have celebrated this with a nice day.

Very happy birthday and blessing to your daughter.

Now I remember...one of my classmates also share the same birthday. Her name is Soumya. So, she used to say, 'Soumya Jayanthi' :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

There is another celebrity who shares birthday with them. This is none other than popular film heroine of yester years- Asha Parekh. She turns seventy.

70?
In Kerala, 60 and 70 are celebrated in a great way.....shashti and shathadi. So, time for celebrations Asha jee. She is one among my most favourite old heroines. She is still remembered as Japanese Gudiya. She is unmarried. But I don't know the reason behind it

Who cares why she did not marry? But as an actress she had certainly been a good entertainer. Even she is one of my favourite actress. I find her very lively. By the way, What is shashti and shathadi?

70?
In Kerala, 60 and 70 are celebrated in a great way.....shashti and shathadi. So, time for celebrations Asha jee. She is one among my most favourite old heroines. She is still remembered as Japanese Gudiya. She is unmarried. But I don't know the reason behind it

Who cares why she did not marry? But as an actress she had certainly been a good entertainer. Even she is one of my favourite actress. I find her very lively. By the way, What is shashti and shathadi?

Sanskrit words indicating 60 and 70

Meera sandhu
She was one of the top actress of her times. She was a great dancer too. Though she never married it is believed that she liked the director Nasir Hussain.

Live in the present :)
She was one of the top actress of her times. She was a great dancer too. Though she never married it is believed that she liked the director Nasir Hussain.

Oh that is knew for me. :blink: I think she was head of the censor board also. :)

She gave many hits with actors like Dharmedra and Rajesh Khanna. :)

This is a new information and she is unmarried -I did not know this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I wish Asha Parekh a very happy Birthday and many many happy returns of the day. Same for Ram's daughter.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Oh that is knew for me. :blink: I think she was head of the censor board also. :)

Onscreen, I felt she is much younger than Rajesh Khanna. But now only I know both are of same age :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Onscreen, I felt she is much younger than Rajesh Khanna. But now only I know both are of same age :whistle:

Oh come on girls always look younger than men though they are of same age. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.