Sometimes while watching a movie we can't stop laughing seeing a funny script or simple mistakes. Let me give one example.
Film Krish is the sequel of Koi mil gaya. In the movie Krish, in a flashback scene we see Hritik Roshan talking to his mother Rekha, just before he is captured by the villain. He was talking through a mobile.
Krish was released in 2006 and so, flash back scene should be at least 25 years old (just before Krish's birth). Was mobile phone available before 25 years? :blink: :dry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can you quote such simple mistakes of movies? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually "Koi Milgaya" was released 2years before "Krish". Most probably 2 years = 25 years in bollywood.
Hindi movie has many such mistakes especially in action scenes.
If any of you have seen chinese movies, I would like to ask - "How can hero and heroines fly in the air using a stick and fight?"
Hindi movie has many such mistakes especially in action scenes.
If any of you have seen chinese movies, I would like to ask - "How can hero and heroines fly in the air using a stick and fight?"

Using string techniques :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Those strings will be made invisible while editing

Meera sandhu
Every Hindi movie has such problems.Don't take them so seriously they are just for entertainment so its OK. :)
Every Hindi movie has such problems.Don't take them so seriously they are just for entertainment so its OK. :)

Yet, why can't you find some? Just try yaar :cheer: :cheer:

For example:
In the movie Pyar to hona hi tha, Kajol misses the train as she get out train to have a fresh. The full story is connected with this incident.
Is bathroom and wash not found inside a train compartment? :blink:
If she went out for a tea break it's OK :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

For example:
In the movie Pyar to hona hi tha, Kajol misses the train as she get out train to have a fresh. The full story is connected with this incident.

Yes I saw it in film Chandni where Sridevi left her home to give an interview in a company but when she reaches in the company she enters with a different saree which she wore while leaving home. May be she changed it in the taxi/auto. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For example:

Yes I saw it in film Chandni where Sridevi left her home to give an interview in a company but when she reaches in the company she enters with a different saree which she wore while leaving home. May be she changed it in the taxi/auto. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Such dress and accessories changing are just common in our films
May be Sridevi aksed director, "I need a new sari for every new scene" ;)
I read it years back, that time she gave full instruction on Film's camera man that always camera should be focused on her, also in angles that she desired most....she knows well, everyone looks good in certain angles :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

For example:

Such dress and accessories changing are just common in our films
May be Sridevi aksed director, "I need a new sari for every new scene" ;)
I read it years back, that time she gave full instruction on Film's camera man that always camera should be focused on her, also in angles that she desired most....she knows well, everyone looks good in certain angles :evil: :evil:

But that's not good to make audience fool at least she should not have asked a new saree for a single scene. :laugh:
I just kidded yaar...
But it's true, she had insisted that cameraman should always focus on her....also lighting arrangements to enhance her beauty.
It showed too......right?
She looked like an angel in that film

Meera sandhu
Actually "Koi Milgaya" was released 2years before "Krish". Most probably 2 years = 25 years in bollywood.

This is not odd. The time in movie is not actual but according to theme. They have to shown just in three hours the events over a period of even one hundred years. But they must be careful about dress, environment language according to relevant period. Thus if you show Mogul period, the characters will wear dress according to that time and also use things available then. Somebody eating noodles in that period will be odd.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.