Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too love listening to musics. I feel it makes everything around us more pleasant. However, I cannot enjoy them when I am sleeping or reading something
That means mary and Jabeen are like me. Good Melodious songs help to come sleep but while sleeping I also don't listen songs.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I used to have the same habit when I was unmarried but not now as my wife dose not like it moreover my kids can't sleep in the sound of song. :evil:
I used to have the same habit when I was unmarried but not now as my wife dose not like it moreover my kids can't sleep in the sound of song. :evil:

Oh! you are missing it. :(

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
I love listening music when I am studying accounts, maths and statistics
Harsha listening soft music while sleeping is good habit. It makes you sleep faster and deeper. It is good medicine for the people who spend sleepless nights.
In my childhood, I use to switch on radio at lowest volume and listen to the songs. This has changed my habit of keeping awake late at night. I sleep early.
Presently I work online so I am awake. This is exception.
I love listening music when I am studying accounts, maths and statistics

I prefer total silence in the room while I am studying.
Everyone loves music. I love silent music most. I am not listening music while sleep.

Good music change our mood.

Be positive
Everyone loves music. I love silent music most. I am not listening music while sleep.

Good music change our mood.

Nobody in the world can listen to music while sleeping. it is possible when on bed before sleep.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.