Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like 'Gulliver's Travels' which is about a country of tiny people and another giant sized. There is also a Hindi movie based on the theme.

Jajantram Mamantram.

Adapted from Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels. The country with giant people is named Brobdingnagian.

Jajantaram Mamantaram has Javed Jafri playing the role of Gulliver.

I have a doubt. Jajantaram Mamantran came before Gulliver Travels.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like 'Gulliver's Travels' which is about a country of tiny people and another giant sized. There is also a Hindi movie based on the theme.

Jajantram Mamantram.

Adapted from Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels. The country with giant people is named Brobdingnagian.

Yes Ronark, this movie was adapted from Gulliver's travels but was much Indianized version. If you read the book, you will enjoy it a lot more than you may have enjoyed the movie.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Jajantram Mamantram.

Yes Ronark, this movie was adapted from Gulliver's travels but was much Indianized version. If you read the book, you will enjoy it a lot more than you may have enjoyed the movie.

If i will get an opportunity, I will surely read this book.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I love to watch baby's day out.This was one of my favorite child movie.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I like "Baby's Day Out" very much. :P :P

And "Aabra Ka Dabra" in Hindi

Be positive
I like "Baby's Day Out", "Home Alone", "Karate Kids", etc. There are many more.
How we can forget the " Harry Potter Series"? I have watched all the parts.

' Mr. India' of Anil kapoor and Sridevi is also a good movie of Children. I have also watched the hollywood movie ' Stuart Little", that is also a good movie for children.

yes..it's a nice movie....with certain heart touching moments....the girl dies in bomb blast :(

Meera sandhu
Harry poter's series are really fantastic. i think no more will be released in this series.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My favourite child movies are 'Pasanga' 'Anjali' and 'Raja Chinna Roja'. All are tamil movies.

yes, Anjali is my favourite too...
what about Malootty..Shamli's first movie.....
she plays the role of a 3 year old girl who falls in bore well....

Let me mention her elder sister Shalini who played a wonderful role in Ente Mamaatty Kuttiyammakku, winning best child actress National Award when she was just 3.
It was her debut movie too

whose movie is Pasanga?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.