Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Tare jamin parr is a nice movie and has a good message to seniors also. Chota chetan is my favorite.

Oh no :silly:

I really forgot my Kuttichathan....really sorry :(

'My dear Kuttichathan' is the first Indian movie taken in 3D, 1983. It was released when I was 4 or 5.
Later this movie was dubbed to Hindi as Chotta Chethan (just language)
Kutti means small and Chathan means... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: is it chethan? :whistle:

Kottarakara Sreedhara Nair played the role of magician :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Dear_Kuttichathan

It's one of my favorite movie too in my childhood. I watched it in video cassette and i never had a chance to see it in theater.
My favourite child movies are 'Pasanga' 'Anjali' and 'Raja Chinna Roja'. All are tamil movies.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I too like Tare Jameen par. Its a one of the wonderful movies of ameer. It got some award too. I like sisindri, ega, aditya 369 in telugu and in english baby deot and i don't remaining much

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

'Baby's Day out' was the first Hollywood movie which i saw. That was really amazing. That is also one of the funniest children movie.

Want to make each day Accountable

' Mr. India' of Anil kapoor and Sridevi is also a good movie of Children. I have also watched the hollywood movie ' Stuart Little", that is also a good movie for children.

Do you mean the animation film of a mouse?

Yes, ram.

I like 'Gulliver's Travels' which is about a country of tiny people and another giant sized. There is also a Hindi movie based on the theme.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sandhya....does your question states that what are the movies we enjoyed watching as kids or what kids movie do we like now?

I have answers for both

As a kid
I used to watch a lot of tom and jerry series...and i have it in casettes...at any age watching tom and jerry doesnt tire us out
Other movies I used to watch as kid was Mr India, Anjali (Tamil), Kakothikavile Appuppanthadikal(1986)- that famous song 'Kannan THumbi poramo' , Malooty (where baby shamili gets trapped inside borewell)
On Tv, there used to be Jungle Book, Talespin, Ooshini,Alif Laila ....one of my friends daughter is also named after the character OOshini (Ooshini used to be one chinese/japanese small girl doing all household works and stuff)

Now at present
I like few movies like Taare zameen par, Ente Veedu Appuvinteyum, Stanley's dabba..

:) :) :)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Taare zameen par was a good film, but my all time favorite films made on children is Jungle Book and Bambi, both of which can be watched any number of times...

Oh those beautiful lovely movies, they are my favorites too! Also, Lion King! :) :)

jungle book is every kid's favourite.
but I doubt if our kids know about Mougli :silly:

Why? Every one know Mogli! Who can ever forget the "jungle jungle baat chali hai..pata chala hai...Chaddi pehan ke phool khila hai"
My son and all his friends know Mogli!

for your information, did you know that when Kipling wrote that book, he used the Bandhavgarh forest as its background and all the characters were based on many Indians he knew. So it is very much Indian in concept!

yes, I know....
He is an Indian. Right? :unsure: :unsure:

Of course not, Rudyard Kipling was British but he was born in India. His father was the Dean of Sir J.J. School of Art in Mumbai, and Rudyard was born in that very Dean's Bungalow where he used to stay. The bungalow is still there in the campus and I make it a point to go stare at it whenever I am in Mumbai, I am a big Kipling fan.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like 'Gulliver's Travels' which is about a country of tiny people and another giant sized. There is also a Hindi movie based on the theme.

Jajantram Mamantram.

Jajantram Mamantram.

Adapted from Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels. The country with giant people is named Brobdingnagian.

Jajantaram Mamantaram has Javed Jafri playing the role of Gulliver.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.