The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't watch such movies which have such stuff. The hero or heroine will have all types of problems throughout movies which no one will have in real. :S
But the movie done by Ajay Devagan " Legend of Bhagat Singh" is the first movie that made me emotional. Though i didnt cry all the people including my uncle were crying which made me to cry after seeing them.. :woohoo:

There are still some movies like "Tara Zamen Par", "Sadma" and some English movie which look good and make you emotional.

i gave a special thanks to all who named at least one movie of this category

Friends, why are you telling lies. Am sure, you might have cried while seeing a few films, at least during childhood.

Rajani, you are right. Sadma is one such heart touching movie.
How can I forget Aradhana :) ?
No other Bollywood movie has touched my heart like Aradhana

@Sharmista, Kal ho na ho is one such movie, perhaps the best movie of SRK in the new millenium :whistle:

I think everyone who had watched sadma must be affected by it particularly that last scene where Sridevi fails to recognize Kamal Hassan when she is inside the train and he is outside. I still find that scene very touching

Kathal movie also very much heart touching movie....

yes Of course...No one imagine that their love story will be a fail and both will be caught :( :(
Real handicapped person did Villain role in the movie.
It was the debut movie of sandhya and after its success, her name was changed to Kathal Sandhya :laugh: :laugh:
Kathal in Tamil means love/romance ;)

@Jabeen
I saw that movie Sadma from DD, when I was studying in PDC.
No wonder, the performance of Kamal Hassan was so wonderful that we remember the movie even after 30 years, without any lost fragrance.
Kamal won his first National award for this wonderful Performance :)
let me add, it's a Tamil movie named "Moonnam pira" (meaning third day), which was dubbed to Hindi and named as Sadma.
Sridevi-Kamal was the hot pair of 80's and you can also see silk smitha in the movie, doing a supporting role.

Meera sandhu
Till now I haven't provided you the link to read the story of Akashdoodh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashadoothu
I read from wiki, this movie was remade into Kannada and Telugu as Matrudevobhava and Karulina Koogu respectively.
It's remade to Hindi too, as Thulsi in 2008 :blink: :blink: :blink:

Now it's the era of movie sequels. Have you ever heard a serial made as a sequel of a movie? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Now it's played in some Malayalam channel, don't ask me which channel :silly: :silly: . Title is same.

Let me mention another Malayalam movie Achuvinte Amma (Mother of Achu) released in 2004. When I saw the movie for the first time in 2007, I controlled by tears when I saw the climax. Yet I can't deny the fact that my heart was crying :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Yes, there are some movies that really touched my heart. But I will mention only one movie - Bagbaan, starring the Big B and Hema malini.
Yes, there are some movies that really touched my heart. But I will mention only one movie - Bagbaan, starring the Big B and Hema malini.

Yep that was one of those especially the Karva Chouth scene or AB's glasses.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I normally dont cry while watching films because I feel that he emotion scenes are overdone in all our films. But the one film that really touched me was one of Rajesh Khanna's earliest film Aakhri Khat, where a baby loses its mother and is wandering in the city...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
There are many movies, But Border and Do ankhe bara hath , I never forget.

Be positive
I normally dont cry while watching films because I feel that he emotion scenes are overdone in all our films. But the one film that really touched me was one of Rajesh Khanna's earliest film Aakhri Khat, where a baby loses its mother and is wandering in the city...

That's right. But there are moments when some of the moments in the films are associated with us. So, one is likely to get emotional.

That's right. But there are moments when some of the moments in the films are associated with us. So, one is likely to get emotional.

Even if it is not associated with anything of our life, certain films can touch us deeply - I remember an excellent Malayalam film called Chemmeen which also won a National award ! The way the director has shown tragic romance is commendable, you simply cannot hold back your tears !...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is a film SIRF TUM where the hero and heroine met at last ,this film is also a love storied but heart touching.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There are lot many tamil movies are there where i feel very sad and got tears in my eyes. like Anjali, Munaraagam, Kannathil mutham ital, Hey ram, Kaddal, Deiva Thirumagal and lot many movies.. List is very long... :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.