Many of our films have some moments that are not actually meant to be funny but turn out to be funnier than the actual supposedly funny scenes ...like for example in many films , in the climax where a person (normally a badddy) gets killed either by the police or someone else , someone ( mother, brother or a friend) always rushes in and say ' Yeh tune kya kiya" and sobs ...it is so inappropriate LOL :cheer: :cheer: ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many of our films have some moments that are not actually meant to be funny but turn out to be funnier than the actual supposedly funny scenes ...like for example in many films , in the climax where a person (normally a badddy) gets killed either by the police or someone else , someone ( mother, brother or a friend) always rushes in and say ' Yeh tune kya kiya" and sobs ...it is so inappropriate LOL :cheer: :cheer: ..

And one more. The heroine or hero after an accident will become unconscious, naturally. After a 15 minute nerve racking suspense, the heroine or hero, leisurely open the eyes, scan around the room and asks, “ Main Kahan hoon?” Even after 100 years of Indian cinema, this stock soliloquy did not change.
True.. They looks even silly and funny when they made some common mistakes. Well, I remember one movie in which one Science college was having HINDI and Sanskrit teachers. Lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I can think of many such scenes which I find so funny even though they were not meant to be funny. For instance, at present the fight scenes are getting a little realistic. But the fight scenes in the movies of seventies and eighties were very hilarious. The heroes always had superhuman ability to fight with many villians simultaneously.

In Indian movies police all ways reached when hero finish villion. In south movies fight are not realistic. Once Raj Kapoor said that Dharmendra has gun in his hand rounds of which never finished.
One of the funniest scenes I have seen is Biswajeet playing the Guitar for the film Kismet while singing a song Lakhon hai yahan dilwale...It is hilarious to say the least ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44-Gofu2Z4

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For me the most funny part of Indian cinema is the way actors change their clothes during a song or even in the same shot.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For me the funniest thing is how instrumental music supports the songs sung in forests.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There were many spoofs made my MTV and channel V on dying scenes in Hindi films some of which were utterly funny, the scenes can go on for almost 15 or 20 minutes with everybody including the dying man giving speeches an also singing a theme song and so on...

For me the most funny part of Indian cinema is the way actors change their clothes during a song or even in the same shot.

That reminds me of a movie I had watched a long time back. I think the heroine was Meena Kumari. When she jumped into the sea to commit suicide, she was wearing the nurse uniform. The hero rushes after her and saves her,. When he brings her up from the water,carrying her in his arms, she was wearing a sari. I found it so hilarious.

In dream girl film Hema and Dharmendra changed dress more than 25 time in one song.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.