Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think both are incomparable . In their times they were the best. DK excelled as a tragedian and AB as the angry young man.

Both have excelled in different kinds of acting ... but if I have to choose between the two, AB any day!

Dilip is a pioneer in under acting, that was not there in movie industry. AB has followed this trend.

Yes..agreed..but I like the follower better than the leader...

Follower loses the way sans a Leader.
I think both are incomparable . In their times they were the best. DK excelled as a tragedian and AB as the angry young man.

Both have excelled in different kinds of acting ... but if I have to choose between the two, AB any day!

Dilip is a pioneer in under acting, that was not there in movie industry. AB has followed this trend.

Yes..agreed..but I like the follower better than the leader...

Follower loses the way sans a Leader.

But not if the leader has paved the way for the follower..now the follower in this context is a leader to many actors.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Ashok Kumar and Balraj Sahni were both as good actors as Dilip or Amitabh...But in films popularity and the success of films also plays a major role and become the yardstick for measuring greatness !
From great actors of yesteryears, some of movies of Rajendra Kumar, I like the most, his appearnace and seamless presentation in screen makes himm one of the best.

http://mohanmekap.com/

History remembers only trend setters. Not the followers. Dilip is a trend setter. AB is a follower , a unique follower.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.