Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not fond of Bahubali kind of movies so did not take interest to watch it. I have heard, it is a visual delight but to me a strong content means a lot.   

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am not fond of Bahubali kind of movies so did not take interest to watch it. I have heard, it is a visual delight but to me a strong content means a lot.   

Even I am of your kind. My husband took me and I just went to give him a company in part 1. But I was impressed and enjoyed it. Infact I kept waiting for part 2 and booked the tickets as soon as it released

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Even I am of your kind. My husband took me and I just went to give him a company in part 1. But I was impressed and enjoyed it. Infact I kept waiting for part 2 and booked the tickets as soon as it released

Hope to watch it one day. Recently, it was on T.V but I could not manage to watch because next day my son had his Science paper. So. television was totally shut.    

shampasaid

@Shampa. It is going to come today on TV at 7 pm. I guess on Sony channel. Just see if you can catch it tonight

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.