It is breaking news, BJP offer 100 crores to JDS

http://indianexpress.com/elections/karnataka-assembly-election-results-2018-kumaraswamy-says-bjp-rs-100-crore-to-jds-mlas-to-defect-javadekar-5178977/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is a false claim made by H D KunarSwamy after he and his MLAs were already bought by the Congress party . If all your MLAs are supporting you how there be any trade at all ? And where is the need to lick them up in resorts?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These are all political propaganda. Many visible and invisible dramas will unfold in coming days. Let's wait and watch before jumping our guns. Congress has done enough Legal drama yesterday and it flopped. They approached the same CJI whom they are planning to impreach. So just wait and watch the degrading democratic politics. Many things to unfold.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes, the drama isn't over yet. There will be lot of acts and counter Acts from all the parties involved or even not involved beside press and electronic media going over board.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now that BSY has been sworn in after the Supreme Court gave the go ahead, i wonder what next ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Indeed, this was totally unexpected & I was expecting Congress & JDS to take over the government.

It remains to be seen as to how BJP proves its majority within 15 days.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

There is only one way of Yedurappa proving his majority on the floor of the house. Some interested MLAs from congress and JDS change their views. Noting new if look at the history of Indian politics. Some do it for self-gain and some others for settling the score or unhappy with their party's policies. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I just saw the category of the discussion. It is posted in Movies and Entertainment. grinning So apt!! This is more entertaining than any thriller movie.

Now the opposition across the nation has woke up to march against BJP. Tejaswini Yadav in Bihar is planning to meet the governor and stake his claim to make government. Waking up after long slumber of 10 months. In Goa, Congress is trying the same. So the epicenter lies in Karnataka and tremors can be felt all across the country

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

usha manohar wrote:

This is a false claim made by H D KunarSwamy after he and his MLAs were already bought by the Congress party . If all your MLAs are supporting you how there be any trade at all ? And where is the need to lick them up in resorts?

It is old habit of congress party, congress men forgot 1991, they paid bride to Jharkhnad Mukti Morcha MP to win vote of confidence. So Chuhey Khakey Billi Haz Ko Chaliangry 

epraneeth77 wrote:

Indeed, this was totally unexpected & I was expecting Congress & JDS to take over the government.

It remains to be seen as to how BJP proves its majority within 15 days.

Give and take is only and only one formula for proving majority. My dear here all is for earning not for charity. Na Bap Bada Na Bhiya, hole is that sabsey Bada Rupiyajoy

Arunima Singh wrote:

These are all political propaganda. Many visible and invisible dramas will unfold in coming days. Let's wait and watch before jumping our guns. Congress has done enough Legal drama yesterday and it flopped. They approached the same CJI whom they are planning to impreach. So just wait and watch the degrading democratic politics. Many things to unfold.

Our leaders are perfect in doing propaganda. Pakey Dramey Baz hain.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.