Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It was a very bad move of BJP to force itself to power & in this way it has really broken Constitution which is not a right thing just to be in power at all. It is a big mistake that can make the impression of BJP in the minds of Indian people go down.

Rahul has spoken as an opposition in the most befitting manner. Though his statement to go as far as Modi is Corruption is too big a statement to be made, he has made the most of the opportunity of karnataka situation to disengage the BJP supporters & change to other Party wins. This can be the turning point leading to the Lok Sabha Polls.

Goa, Manipur & other states are also potentially facing the heat of this kind of situation of Karnataka & Rahul has exposed this beautifully with all those states Congress representatives approaching the respective governors in this regard.

It is good that BJP hasn't formed government in Karnataka, Relatively Bjp has high number of criminal members in its ranks & hence it was good that it did not come to power & also it is good that it loses some states so that it will learn some lessons whatever they might be to learn & emerge stronger.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I fully agree that Karnataka was not handled well by the state BJP leaders ..but I don't see anything earth shattering about Rahul Gandhi nor his speech which one nly mocked the BJP quite forgetting their own tainted past. But I am in agreement that it is good to lose some and be humble rather than be over confident. I sincerely hope that they take this seriously and not take things for granted

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

epraneeth77 wrote:

It was a very bad move of BJP to force itself to power & in this way it has really broken Constitution which is not a right thing just to be in power at all. It is a big mistake that can make the impression of BJP in the minds of Indian people go down.

Rahul has spoken as an opposition in the most befitting manner. Though his statement to go as far as Modi is Corruption is too big a statement to be made, he has made the most of the opportunity of karnataka situation to disengage the BJP supporters & change to other Party wins. This can be the turning point leading to the Lok Sabha Polls.

Goa, Manipur & other states are also potentially facing the heat of this kind of situation of Karnataka & Rahul has exposed this beautifully with all those states Congress representatives approaching the respective governors in this regard.

It is good that BJP hasn't formed government in Karnataka, Relatively Bjp has high number of criminal members in its ranks & hence it was good that it did not come to power & also it is good that it loses some states so that it will learn some lessons whatever they might be to learn & emerge stronger.

I am agree with you It was better if BJP hadn't formed government. Now chapter of BJP 

government in Karnataka is closed. CM regined.

usha manohar wrote:

I fully agree that Karnataka was not handled well by the state BJP leaders ..but I don't see anything earth shattering about Rahul Gandhi nor his speech which one nly mocked the BJP quite forgetting their own tainted past. But I am in agreement that it is good to lose some and be humble rather than be over confident. I sincerely hope that they take this seriously and not take things for granted

Now BJP CM Yedurappa regined and we will look how long congress will support from out side. Indeed congress will enjoy power with any responsibility.

This is an excellent article that shows that no political party is liked by the people when they come to power through spurious means . .

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.dailyo.in/lite/politics/karnataka-verdict-karnataka-elections-congress-bjp-jds-horse-trading-narendra-modi-indira-gandhi/story/1/24226.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

This is an excellent article that shows that no political party is liked by the people when they come to power through spurious means . .

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.dailyo.in/lite/politics/karnataka-verdict-karnataka-elections-congress-bjp-jds-horse-trading-narendra-modi-indira-gandhi/story/1/24226.html

Yes it good one, On 15 May after watching results of election I wrote here that BJP not try to make government and sit in opposition side. No what happen is a stigma on BJP. Congress will cash it in future.

epraneeth77 wrote:

I did not find anything great about his speech. He seemed happy to have retained Karnataka as his last hope before 2019. They are boasting it as a win of regional parties and opposition against BJP. They might be a game spoiler in 2019 elections. All combining together to form a khichdi government which will be unstable and topple down. 

I am waiting for the day when he will not rant against the systems of this country after his loss and come out to give speeches at his convenience. He should come out after elections to accept his mistake and to take responsibility of his party's loss. He has to mature up. Today he was gaga over the win of democracy. Two days back he was crying foul and abusing the systems of the same democracy and brought disgrace by comparing our judiciary to Pakistan. Did he apologize for that?? He would not because he feels that everything in this country is meant to serve his family. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I am totally in agreement with Arunima,..

In Karnataka until the floor test is over, all the MLAs of both Congress and JDS are still in resorts , such is the faith they have ..

Now that the horse trading and resort drama is over, it is trading for seat and position among the alliance.. the drama is still not over and the cover up drama showing a strong alliance to fool people will continue till 2019. I doubt if they can stand together for 1 year...but anything in name of defeating Modi.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now that the horse trading and resort drama is over, it is trading for seat and position among the alliance.. the drama is still not over and the cover up drama showing a strong alliance to fool people will continue till 2019. I doubt if they can stand together for 1 year...but anything in name of defeating Modi.

Horse trading in Karnkatka is over, it begins in Delhi. Congress demands to post of depty CM for them. It is unconditional support of congress?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.