Please share the format of inviting friends . I want to invite my friends and need a good format to send so that they will join for sure.

Thank you.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Pankaj,
We are making a good formatted email to attract the user to register. Currently the email send has only the referral code.
We will soon replace it with a better one.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You can always add your custom message on invitation page so that your friends know who is sending the mail and they will join for sure :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

If you want a professional format for inviting your friends to join the site you may follow the one i am posting(only if you find it good enough)

Good day,

I have something interesting that you have been waiting for. Boddunan is a user friendly site that helps web users to earn real cash through writing, commenting and taking part in polls and other discussions.

Create an account with Boddunan.com and refer friends and colleagues to earn extra cash.

click on the link to register
<link>

Regards
Boddunan team
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.