Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Due to some changes in the site this is happening do not worry and continue your work.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is back to square one, my points still dont show on the leader board whereas it did last night !Now, My points count stand as below..

My statistics Points earned Points spent
Since the beginning 3625
This month 520
This day 140

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha that your name as Kiran so it is showing in leader board.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think now its appearing on the leader board. Don't worry for it as the site is taking time to updating points. :)

Yes it did show at that time, but still the points dont tally...anyway, it is best to wait until everything is on order on the site...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it did show at that time, but still the points dont tally...anyway, it is best to wait until everything is on order on the site...

Usha, the points on leaderboard will show only those points that are made in the forum discussions and do not include points from Q&A, reading articles etc. So the difference in your tally could lie there!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Usha, the points on leaderboard will show only those points that are made in the forum discussions and do not include points from Q&A, reading articles etc. So the difference in your tally could lie there!!

Yes, thanks a lot for the information Kalyani, :) it is probably that !Although I have not read many articles , I sure have responded to discussions from Q&A..

Yes, thanks a lot for the information Kalyani, :) it is probably that !Although I have not read many articles , I sure have responded to discussions from Q&A..

Welcome Usha! :) If you still feel there is more discrepancy, you could pm Maverick and he could look into it!

I think that when we read articles,we are getting one point and this is included in my leader points tally.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Welcome Usha! :) If you still feel there is more discrepancy, you could pm Maverick and he could look into it!

Another thing I forgot to add is, that points you scored on 1st July will not be included in current leaderboard because it was last sunday and last week LB.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.