The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also i cannot see the submit button. Does save means same as submit. And the article is in new status. Anything left from my side to be done ?

Once you have completed you article, you save it and you can see it on your profile page or dash board under My articles, where you can edit it as you want.There is a submit button on top of the article page which you have to use after you finish your article, at least thats how I do it...

Are you able to enter the content in the editor?

Yes of course, I have already submitted 4 articles 2 of which have already been published ...I already wrote about it ...

Good for you! :) The content editor is not working for me and many others on the site. :unsure:

Live in the present :)
Also i cannot see the submit button. Does save means same as submit. And the article is in new status. Anything left from my side to be done ?

Once you have completed you article, you save it and you can see it on your profile page or dash board under My articles, where you can edit it as you want.There is a submit button on top of the article page which you have to use after you finish your article, at least thats how I do it...

Are you able to enter the content in the editor?

Yes of course, I have already submitted 4 articles 2 of which have already been published ...I already wrote about it ...

Good for you! :) The content editor is not working for me and many others on the site. :unsure:

@Usha. Yes i am able to enter the contents in the editor and even able to save it. But the Submit button at the top is now working. I click it but nothing seems to be happening..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yesterday I tried to post an article but It fails.The posting of article is not working till now.Hope it will work soon.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I attempted a few minutes ago to write an article. I could write title, category, key words and summary only. I could write nothing in main text. Save action could not be processed as there was no content in main article space.

The problem needs quick remedy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I attempted a few minutes ago to write an article. I could write title, category, key words and summary only. I could write nothing in main text. Save action could not be processed as there was no content in main article space.

The problem needs quick remedy.

I am facing the same problem and feeling bad as some of them can use it while some others cannot despite doing every thing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii
Guys, I am sorry for all these havoc. I take it as a serious matter and resolve it asap, otherwise will provide previous editor as a temporary measure.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51, jabeen
Guys, I am sorry for all these havoc. I take it as a serious matter and resolve it asap, otherwise will provide previous editor as a temporary measure.

Sir, previous editor was okay. The only requirements are edit and purview option before submission. If we have edit, purview and submission options, any editor is okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Its not working till now.Just now I again tried to post the article its not working.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Its not working till now.Just now I again tried to post the article its not working.
How can I see your article in my editor list? Ofcourse yes, you did not formatted as per the instructions mentioned just above the editor :) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
Thanks Maverick. Working Now.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.