The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the cheques have only been processed but not yet sent, since I too am supposed to receive mine but haven't so far!

Just wondering, of course I am not sure how viable this is ? But wouldn't it be simpler all round to make a direct deposit into members bank accounts like they do it on some other sites ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think the cheques have only been processed but not yet sent, since I too am supposed to receive mine but haven't so far!

Just wondering, of course I am not sure how viable this is ? But wouldn't it be simpler all round to make a direct deposit into members bank accounts like they do it on some other sites ...

Actually, many of the members did suggest this same method of payment several times, but it seems like boddunan is not willing to consider it because of processing charges that are deducted by the banks!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually, many of the members did suggest this same method of payment several times, but it seems like boddunan is not willing to consider it because of processing charges that are deducted by the banks!

If the minimum amount of payment is increased , it would probably be ok. But Kalyani, when we transfer money there is absolutely no processing fees unless it is being converted from other currency...I do it all the time with no fees, is it any different when it is done through an online site, because I dont know if that is so ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the minimum amount of payment is increased , it would probably be ok. But Kalyani, when we transfer money there is absolutely no processing fees unless it is being converted from other currency...I do it all the time with no fees, is it any different when it is done through an online site, because I dont know if that is so ...

Actually, I am not really sure what kind of processing fees are involved or not, but it was what was claimed by the admin that deters them from paying in that manner! But if that could be achieved somehow, the payment received time would be much faster and the members more happier!

Actually, I am not really sure what kind of processing fees are involved or not, but it was what was claimed by the admin that deters them from paying in that manner! But if that could be achieved somehow, the payment received time would be much faster and the members more happier!

Yes , the whole process would be much quicker since normally money is credited into the account within 24 hours.It happens on other sites where I get my payment the very next day after I request it...lets hope they are able to do it here as well since it saves a lot of paper work and also the fear of cheques going astray after they are posted...

Yes , the whole process would be much quicker since normally money is credited into the account within 24 hours.It happens on other sites where I get my payment the very next day after I request it...lets hope they are able to do it here as well since it saves a lot of paper work and also the fear of cheques going astray after they are posted...

That would actually be really nice because we will get the full amount without deduction of rs. 50 as courier/postage charges!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes direct transfer of money through bank takes lesser time unlike sending checks. I always favored it and suggested many times for it but it seems there is some problem that's why they have not implemented it. :blink:
Sorry for the delay, I was out for an unplanned outing and couldn't check the forum. I will personally attend this problem and dispatch the checks by tomorrow, if not done already.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sir,
i have asked admin yesterday. I was also to receive my 4th cheque....
He told me, he has not send yet.....also that he will dispatch yesterday itself

Hoping we will get next week.....

If he dispatched it will reach you next month.

I think we will receive it next week itself...why 1 month?
Last month when asked, he told we will receive 3rd or 4th week of September. Now I don't think it will take more time.

Every time we are having this problem of receiving Cheque in late. They developed site in a great manner but they must check this issue also in sending cheques so fast.
I wonder have you read the FAQs?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sorry for the delay, I was out for an unplanned outing and couldn't check the forum. I will personally attend this problem and dispatch the checks by tomorrow, if not done already.

Thanks a lot for the input!! Also a request for you to check Gouri Dharmadhikari's account. I received her message as I edited many of her articles. It seems like she has reached her threshold last month itself and was asking when she would receive payment.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.