Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil, are you there?
I have submitted it. Can you please check it?

Meera sandhu
Sunil, are you there?

An article edited by an editor is blocked for other editors.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sunil, are you there?

Now that article is approved...waiting for admin :) . So fast.
Thank you editor for your suggestions to improve my article writing. I will take care of it next time

Meera sandhu
But those changed font colours are now black, when published. Why so?
An editor can change formatting. Most probably subheadings will be reverted. You are not supposed to format subheadings manually. Just format it as header 2 or header 3 format from the "format" dropdown on toolbar. Now site will take care of formatting properly.

Also any space below or above the article should be avoided.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

An editor can change formatting. Most probably subheadings will be reverted. You are not supposed to format subheadings manually. Just format it as header 2 or header 3 format from the "format" dropdown on toolbar. Now site will take care of formatting properly.

Today, without confusing much, I just made bold the title. Let me wait till our previous text editor returns.
am happy to become the author of best earning article in Boddunan. 120 rs....so nice :cheer: :)

Meera sandhu

Today, without confusing much, I just made bold the title. Let me wait till our previous text editor returns.
am happy to become the author of best earning article in Boddunan. 120 rs....so nice :cheer: :)

congratulation on Rs. 120/- article. I am happy to read this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sunil, are you there?

This was before any one edited it, I saw it but did not make any comment, as that was not supposed to be ethical to disclose any thing beforehand.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now also, I want to format my articles beautifully as I have done before. Let me wait till site starts functioning as before

Meera sandhu
Sunil, are you there?

This was before any one edited it, I saw it but did not make any comment, as that was not supposed to be ethical to disclose any thing beforehand.

Thank you for your lovely suggestions. :)

Meera sandhu
Now also, I want to format my articles beautifully as I have done before. Let me wait till site starts functioning as before
I don't think there will be much changes in article writing front. Everything is there as before. You are not supposed to format the article with colors and other formatting stuff unless it is really required. The most basic formatting tools on editor are more than enough to write article beautifully. If you want more customization, you can always use HTML mode.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.