Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations Sandhya for getting 120/ on an article I think it is the highest credit anyone has got on the article. :)

Keep it up who knows you may get 200/ on an article in future. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratulations Sandhya for getting 120/ on an article I think it is the highest credit anyone has got on the article. :)

My congratulations too! I read the article of yours about the Onam celebrations; nicely elaborated! I liked the lovely pictures too.

Live in the present :)

If Boddunan gives me 200, I will be happy :woohoo: :woohoo:
But do you know what's the maximum cash credits of an article now?

Meera sandhu
Now also, I want to format my articles beautifully as I have done before. Let me wait till site starts functioning as before
I don't think there will be much changes in article writing front. Everything is there as before. You are not supposed to format the article with colors and other formatting stuff unless it is really required. The most basic formatting tools on editor are more than enough to write article beautifully. If you want more customization, you can always use HTML mode.

Sir, if we want to highlight some quotes or words, can we use 'bold' button now?

Meera sandhu

If Boddunan gives me 200, I will be happy :woohoo: :woohoo:
But do you know what's the maximum cash credits of an article now?

I suggest you change the heading of the thread Sandhya. Make it related to pay. :P :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My congratulations too! I read the article of yours about the Onam celebrations; nicely elaborated! I liked the lovely pictures too.

It took a lot of efforts too...
Actually I really want to add more pictures.....how our Legislative Assembly and Secretariat looked, that day. Also many more. But what to do......size of image files can't be above 100KB.
I want to know from admin, if it's possible to increase that 100KB image size limit for each article :)

Meera sandhu
Now also, I want to format my articles beautifully as I have done before. Let me wait till site starts functioning as before
I don't think there will be much changes in article writing front. Everything is there as before. You are not supposed to format the article with colors and other formatting stuff unless it is really required. The most basic formatting tools on editor are more than enough to write article beautifully. If you want more customization, you can always use HTML mode.

Sir, if we want to highlight some quotes or words, can we use 'bold' button now?
For quotes, you have a special button available (see quote button). If you want to color some text you can do so by using the font color button. However use it in limited basis so that your article does not look bad.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Actually I really want to add more pictures.....how our Legislative Assembly and Secretariat looked, that day. Also many more. But what to do......size of image files can't be above 100KB.
I want to know from admin, if it's possible to increase that 100KB image size limit for each article :)
Not possible. Imagine a slow connection to load an image of more than 100KB :) and if there are 5 such images it will become 1 MB download for a single article.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Not possible. Imagine a slow connection to load an image of more than 100KB :) and if there are 5 such images it will become 1 MB download for a single article.

Is it possible to increase a little bit....from 100kb to 120 kb :dry:

Meera sandhu
I would suggest you to edit the image using MS Paint of other program. Using MS Paint in Windows 7, you can easily resize the image.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.