Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Will everyone get payment for feburary. I am still wondering for my payment. Why this is happen. No one reply my question.

I don't know what you are saying. Are still payments pending for February still? I didn't know that. Will any moderator throw light on this.
Please do not reply in this topic if you do not know the answer.

Suraj, please contact support team through contact us form, your account is having pending review.

My account is pending for review what does it mean. This is really annoying for me. I am not interested in this site. Please take quick decision weather I receive my payment or not.

I am contacting through contact us but no reply come.
Will everyone get payment for feburary. I am still wondering for my payment. Why this is happen. No one reply my question.

I don't know what you are saying. Are still payments pending for February still? I didn't know that. Will any moderator throw light on this.
Please do not reply in this topic if you do not know the answer.

Suraj, please contact support team through contact us form, your account is having pending review.

My account is pending for review what does it mean. This is really annoying for me. I am not interested in this site. Please take quick decision weather I receive my payment or not.

I am contacting through contact us but no reply come.
I am afraid there is no automated system exists to reply you within minutes.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

How many days will it take to get my article published after submitting?

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
How many days will it take to get my article published after submitting?
There is no guaranteed time limits for approvals. Editors will review the articles on their free time on voluntary basis. And your article will be published by an administrator subject to final approval. Usually this process will be completed anywhere between 2-7 days.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: krishna pramod
I have send a message to admin through contact us 4 day before but i cannot get any response. Will verification of my account is over or it may take some more day. I am eagerly waiting for reply. I know verification take some time as it is done by human being. But can you please tell me how many more days it take. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I have send a message to admin through contact us 4 day before but i cannot get any response. Will verification of my account is over or it may take some more day. I am eagerly waiting for reply. I know verification take some time as it is done by human being. But can you please tell me how many more days it take. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

See, when I was new to the site, I was similarly impatient to see my articles published and checked them a hundred times. I suggest keep your cool. Everything will be okay.

See, when I was new to the site, I was similarly impatient to see my articles published and checked them a hundred times. I suggest keep your cool. Everything will be okay.

Yes keep patience. You got your answer.

Dear Abhijit and Dipu, This question is better answered by admin. If you does not understand the problem, no need to answer question. Let the Maverick will give answer to this question.

Maverick sir i want to take part in on going top writer contest please solve my problem. I am brave enough to accept the truth. If you found any guilty to account do as the rules say.
Let me asked a question?
Can I submit tourist destination?
I am asking so as I am restrictted towrite articles.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes keep patience. You got your answer.

Dear Abhijit and Dipu, This question is better answered by admin. If you does not understand the problem, no need to answer question. Let the Maverick will give answer to this question.

Maverick sir i want to take part in on going top writer contest please solve my problem. I am brave enough to accept the truth. If you found any guilty to account do as the rules say.
You need not worry for any mistakes you have not done. Please allow us to complete our formalities.

Let me asked a question?
Can I submit tourist destination?
I am asking so as I am restrictted towrite articles.
I am afraid reviews are as good as articles.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.