Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am asking about review not articles, not able to find it through dashboard. I have submitted a review on Nainital in review tourist destination section about a month back.
You can't check the status anywhere for tourist destination reviews. presently they take little longer to review as the review process is done manually.
I looked into that but there is no images submitted. You need to have at least one image for reviews. Please edit and submit images (please do not use copy protected images).

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am not able to find review to edit, please help.
I am not able to find review to edit, please help.
You should see my reviews menu under discover->reviews menu.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have added pictures to the review but wanted to know how to select a image for cover picture?
I have added pictures to the review but wanted to know how to select a image for cover picture?
First image is used for it.

can I changed it further as I have not upload cover picture first.
Yes

Thank you said by: nidhi
How long does it take for a quiz to be published. I submitted it 4 days back. Till now, the status is pending. Is publishing it an automatic process or should I make a request as soon as I submit?
I am not able upload an avatar. After cropping my image, there is no save button to save it. Please help me.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
I am not able upload an avatar. After cropping my image, there is no save button to save it. Please help me.

Just go by steps suggested after clicking 'change avatar'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.