Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Perhaps you do not know about the the faction fights in the Rayala Seema district in the AP.People walk out after murdering their political rivals in broad day light. No complaints, No Arrests.

I agree. No complaints means nothing happened.So no arrests. This happens all over the country and proves that if one has influence and money power they can get away with any crime.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Indian Judiciary, lawyers come with a price tag. One has to have Truck loads of money, That's all.

It is not true in all cases, what you say about Asha ram case. He have trucks loads of money.

His bail application has been once again rejected by the court today...I guess one need to be from a special category to get benefits like Salman Khan did !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pl let us not bring communal comments in every thing. Bail in rape cases is very rare these days irrespective of which religion alleged rapist belongs to. Salman Khan has followed the legal process as has Sanjay Dutt. 

In fact Salman Khan's case is hardly communal he having a Hindu mother etc...I was referring to the kind of clout his father seems to have with people who matter and the status he has earned as an actor which probably puts him in a super special category ! Sanjay Dutt at least  got to serve a prison sentence even if it was cut short, again for the same reason..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Undoubtedly, money plays a significant role everywhere. Money makes the mare go.  Also possible, there could be valid reasons for early release of the actor.  The role of money is obvious. There is nothing to discuss about this. So i agree that the topic be locked.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

mmmm

The fact is, the problem lies in our system. If the system gives special treatment to money, contacts and power then certainly one will take the advantage of it. The system needs to be cleaned which seems to be very difficult.

shampasaid

Cleansing of the Judicial system is neither difficult nor impossible. Lapses in the Judicial system were allowed to go by the previous governments. It requires a strong will to root out the  loopholes in the Judicial system. The present government has that strong will and I'm sure it delivers the goods.

This is not a platform where we should make a lobby in favour of this or that political party. We are all general people for whom it is very difficult to see what is happening within every system. If we say that the present government is all in all honest and not corrupted then I think it is too much. Our policies were and are full of loopholes courtesy each and every political party. The demerits are deep rooted so it is not that easy to wipe them out from each and every system but obviously we should expect a step towards rectifying the system by this present government because people have voted them in full strength with a hope for a better India. 

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.