I submitted few weblinks on 25th and suprised to find that they are still in pending state.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Meean... Weblinks are delayed very much. I was disappointed with the delay and stopped posting links too... :( Hope this work should be taken by some o our moderators... As editors do not have permission to review them.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
One more thing!!!! The Member of week award for 2Aug to 9Aug has been skipped... :dry:

Hope this would be announced.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think one of the members can be appointed to take care of this for avoiding delays.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes -- I have once asked Maverick regarding this... He told me that editors do not have those permissions and he would take care of it.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]One more thing!!!! The Member of week award for 2Aug to 9Aug has been skipped... :dry:

Hope this would be announced.. :)[/quote]

I too stated about the skipping MWA before Deepti..but dont know why it was ignored..Member of the week awards is not announced proper for sometime..recent awards are only announced..Hope they look into the problem of delay..
All the pending weblinks are cleared now. Sorry for the delay.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick --- Thanks for the instant implementation too :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for the prompt reply Maverick...I hope something should also be planned for not occuring of these delays and mistakes..maybe many people may lost interest if frequently problems occur..

Just a request maverick ..hope you take it.. :)
RAJANI WROTE: " I hope something should also be planned for not occuring of these delays and mistakes..maybe many people may lost interest if frequently problems occur"...that's true rajani...repetation of the same problems may lead to loose interst..
i think one of the moderator gave a reply sometime before that the weblinks sometimes may get deleted as spam in the other website, so they will leave upto 10 days to check if the weblink is still present..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.