Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oops ... I was not aware of this!!!!

:) Hope the issue has been forwarded to Maverick... :)

Now you can take rest... :)

Hope to see the issue solved soon...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It depends on server timings too I think. I too faced the same problem some days before. I contacted the Boddunan team via an email. They clarified me about the server timings and i started to vote and comment accordingly.
Congratulations Rajani for winning the top commenter of the day award on 18th september 2010. Wow!!! 89 comments. :) :) :)
I hope it's ok now! Thanks all the members and Maverick for resolving this!
Thanks Nagalakshmi..Hope the problem is rectified...Thanks for all your support in reporting the problem.. :)
Congrats Rajani for winning it! I had the privilege of winning it more than sixty times.Keep it up!
Wow, Congratulations rajani. That was a quick response from maverick and as well as support from members. keep it up
I think the problem still exist as constantly i have check the number of comments given by me with the TOP Commentator award winner comments...

I request Maverick to solve this issue..or else our efforts will be waste... :(
Was this problem rectified?If rectified put a "solved" in title.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]I think the problem still exist as constantly i have check the number of comments given by me with the TOP Commentator award winner comments...

I request Maverick to solve this issue..or else our efforts will be waste... :([/quote]

yes maverick try to solve it soon...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.