Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Was this problem rectified?If rectified put a "solved" in title.[/quote]

I noticed that this problem is still there..hope maverick gives some attention...
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Abid Areacode wrote:

I noticed that this problem is still there..hope maverick gives some attention...[/quote]

Rajani I dont think the problem is still there as it is already fixed. I checked last three days activity and its found ok.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Abid Areacode wrote:

I noticed that this problem is still there..hope maverick gives some attention...[/quote]

Rajani I dont think the problem is still there as it is already fixed. I checked last three days activity and its found ok.[/quote]

Ok maverick if you do not find any..what can i say? but i feel like that as i have check 26th winner comments with my comments on that day.. i found it more..so though to report..
Maverick,A question of general interest. What is the server timings generally we use to calculate the votes and comments?
Nagalakshmi, you can see server time on left side. 12:00am-11:59pm

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the information,Maverick.I missed some awards as i voted and commented without taking in to account the server timings. :(
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Thanks for the information,Maverick.I missed some awards as i voted and commented without taking in to account the server timings. :([/quote]

You can view the number of comments done by you per day in myaccounts section...where you can open the download my full activity option... an excel sheet will open..where you can see the number of comments..

I too missed and hope will miss further... :(
@Rajani,

Don't worry friend. You will not miss it anymore and thanks for the information. I was not aware of the download full activity option too.
Nagalakshmi thanks for the encouraging words...hope now you can view the full activity..
I too was not aware of this server time when I was a newbie... I too missed many Commenter awards like this.. :P
We used to have huge competition for Leader Board Award too. Later I was told about this server time by Maverick... :)

Well... Hope the problem is solved now.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.