The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi to all, this is Ram prasad a new member in the world of Boddunan. I have been an active member in another similar money earning site and one of my friend has referred into this site. I am very much surprised,
Warm to see articles posted in Hindi and Telugu gets approved hereI will try to post articles and contribute regularly in the site for which I need suggestions from seniors and a warm welcome.

Ramprasad,

Warm welcome to Boddunan Family. We are happy to help you. I am looking forward to your articles. All the Best!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Hearty welcome to boddunan family Ram prasad. I wish you enjoy working here and earn and gain much knowledge. If you have any doubt you can PM to any member in the boddunan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hearty welcome to boddunan family Ram prasad. I wish you enjoy working here and earn and gain much knowledge. If you have any doubt you can PM to any member in the boddunan

Sarala, My sincere appreciations to your helping tendency. You have already given me a lot of valuable tips. Ram Prasad, All the Best.

Robert, helping others is a great service to God. Especially helping others without any expectation is much important. I mostly believe "DO GOOD, SEE GOOD, THIS IS THE WAY TO GOD"; " HELP EVER, HURT NEVER";
SERVING PEOPLE IS NOTHING BUT SERVING GOD

Robert, helping others is a great service to God. Especially helping others without any expectation is much important. I mostly believe "DO GOOD, SEE GOOD, THIS IS THE WAY TO GOD"; " HELP EVER, HURT NEVER";

Well said Sarala, While helping others, We are helping not only them, but also serving God. Again appreciations to you on giving nice explanations with amazing quotes.

Yes, Robert. I wish you also follow those quotes. Actually am a devotee of Shiridi saibaba and satya saibaba. These quotes are of them. As these said by them so I follow

Wellcome to the boddunan and I will call you as RP as my name is also same to you.

another option is there..Ram prasad 1..Ram Prasad 2 :P
what's your opinion? :cheer:[/quote

I like your options much. We can number numerous persons this way. Thank God! There is only one Rob here.

one robert and only one robber of Boddunan. :P
Right? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Well said Sarala, While helping others, We are helping not only them, but also serving God. Again appreciations to you on giving nice explanations with amazing quotes.

while she was an editor/moderator here last time, she used to give guidance to every new member here through PMs, even me.
She prepared a simple note about Boddunan rules in a synopsis and different money earning techniques and used to give to every new member here. Also, she used to convince every new member here, if he tries to leave.
before i join here, she was the most active member of Boddunan.
Have you noticed her articles, she has submitted more than 350 articles here. so, Boddunan can't forget her contributions as a writer, editor and moderator. earlier she used to work here like me...but later she became busy with her and mother's blogs :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
Wellcome to the boddunan and I will call you as RP as my name is also same to you.

I like your options much. We can number numerous persons this way. Thank God! There is only one Rob here.

Well Said Sandhya. I have to thank God for this. Otherwise people will start naming like Robert - I, Robert - II, Robert - III, .... Is it Right?

Well Said Sandhya. I have to thank God for this. Otherwise people will start naming like Robert - I, Robert - II, Robert - III, .... Is it Right?

am waiting for a Robinhood to join the group :whistle: :whistle: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

@latest Ram :P
If you have any doubts, post your doubts here, in this thread or 'ask your doubts' thread. you will get quick response. you can ask helps through PMs also. everyone is ready to help you. thank you

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.