Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Glad to receive my fifth cheque! Hope to receive many more!!!Thanks Boddunan and all my wonderful friends!!
:woohoo: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6534]}

Congrats sir,It's very happy moment for you as you work and receive work's payment.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
[quote]baby angel wrote:
no one gave me pizza.
even chinmoy ji you also. ithought you will do this favour to a baby like me but no one cares for baby.huh

Although I am not a baby-sitter but I would do this favor to you!!
2_2012-04-13-4.gif

And for a moment I thought you had picked yourself a new role in the world theatre!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

No choice! I have not been given any freedom to pick and choose! I have been rolling in roles!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6647]}
[quote]baby angel wrote:
no one gave me pizza.
even chinmoy ji you also. ithought you will do this favour to a baby like me but no one cares for baby.huh

2_2012-04-13-4.gif

And for a moment I thought you had picked yourself a new role in the world theatre!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

kalyani....till now he is hiding behind the curtain...not even ready to tell his roles. :angry: :angry: so, much angry with him :evil:
7_2_210_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
how sweet of you sandhya ji..only you understand a feeling of a baby girl child.atleast she gave me it online.you people didnt gave me that also.huh

all thanks and sweetness for only sandhya ji.. :) :)

But in reply...I don't want thanks....but a pizza parceled to Thrissur :P :P :P :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]baby angel wrote:
no one gave me pizza.

2_2012-04-13-4.gif

And for a moment I thought you had picked yourself a new role in the world theatre!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil:

kalyani....till now he is hiding behind the curtain...not even ready to tell his roles. :angry: :angry: so, much angry with him :evil:[/quote]

Till date you have only displayed your anger which you are good at!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6649]}
oh why not.pm your adress to me i will definately call the pizza boy at your side to deliver pizza at your home on my name..hehehehe :)
0002032D_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
oh why not.pm your adress to me i will definately call the pizza boy at your side to deliver pizza at your home on my name..hehehehe :)

Nice idea...but who will pay the bill? :silly: :blink: :blush:

Meera sandhu
ofcourse i will pay the bill.as i said that i will ask the pizza boy to deliver it on my name. :)

a.s.

Thanks! You are an angel of a baby!! A girl with a golden heart!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6658]}

Thanks! You are an angel of a baby!! A girl with a golden heart!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6658]}

That pizza is for me, not you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
000203FB_2012-04-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.