Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
what??was that a joke? if yes then very poor joke and if no then deliver pizza to my home and kindly pay the bill and if you will delay you have to give coke also as a fine.

a.s.
what??was that a joke? if yes then very poor joke and if no then deliver pizza to my home and kindly pay the bill and if you will delay you have to give coke also as a fine.

Angel but i already told you that babies don't eat Pizza and don't drink col driks or these are unhealthy things for a baby of 7 days. :P
yes you are right chinmoy ji they are really dangerous more than we have thought of.and im asking you for pizza and you are telling me to buy my own.. :sick: :silly:

No,no! You got me wrong! How can I buy it in my name sitting here,that's why I asked you to buy it in your name!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6589]}
Wow... Sir..Its Great.........
2_2012-04-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I have not congratulated you yet.... :cheer:
Really nice.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6615]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
no one gave me pizza. :( :(
even chinmoy ji you also. ithought you will do this favour to a baby like me but no one cares for baby.huh :huh:
2_2012-04-13-4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
pan_pizza-893.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
even chinmoy ji you also. ithought you will do this favour to a baby like me but no one cares for baby.huh :huh:

Although I am not a baby-sitter but I would do this favor to you!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6639]}

Don't worry dear...I care you a lot....
Take this pizza on my behalf

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6646]}

Meera sandhu
how sweet of you sandhya ji..only you understand a feeling of a baby girl child.atleast she gave me it online.you people didnt gave me that also.huh

all thanks and sweetness for only sandhya ji.. :) :)

a.s.
[quote]baby angel wrote:
no one gave me pizza.
even chinmoy ji you also. ithought you will do this favour to a baby like me but no one cares for baby.huh

Although I am not a baby-sitter but I would do this favor to you!!
2_2012-04-13-4.gif
[/quote]

And for a moment I thought you had picked yourself a new role in the world theatre!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil:
0002031F_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.